Holy war comes to Germany

-------In Islamic cesspits-----non muslims SURVIVE by making either wine or beer for the local "IMAM" you forget----my own husband was born in an Islamic cesspit---------a jew-------his community survived the stink of Islamic rule because they knew how to make wine. In the shariah cesspit in which he was born the local ruling shariah pig was called "imam" Even the king of that shariah cesspit was called "IMAM". Years before I met hubby and Learned about the history of his community I the shariah cesspit--------I interacted with newly arriving medical school graduates------at least half of them muslims------their first question "where can I buy beer"? ----the hindus never asked
.................................^^^ another irosie fake story to fit every situation. ..... :eusa_liar:

aw gee- poor little muzzie------so distressed because I know TOO MUCH
about the stench of islaaaaam and its adherent pimps and sluts

Actually, you know very little about Islam.

But it's quite comical to read your posts and hear you brag about your extensive knowledge of Islam and muslims. ..... :lol: :lol:

Actually, you know very little about Islam.

But it's quite comical to read your posts and hear you brag about your extensive knowledge of Islam and muslims. ..... :lol: :lol:

LOL------you are obviously SCARED -----I kmow more about the stinking filth of islam than do you--------way back----at the very outset of the "ARAB SPRING" I
COREECTLY PREDICTED the shit of islam blood bath that is taking place now.

Kinda funny------I discussed the very country In which hubby was born with a
"convert" (aka "revert") about two years ago The bitch INSISTED -------"all is calm in yemen"-----
ROFLAMAO------they are killing each other in the streets of Sanaa RIGHT NOW

Sunni and Shia have been killing each other for centuries. It will only end when one side manages to annihilate the other. Throw in the different tribes and others muslim sects and it holds the promise of being a never ending conflict.

Sunni and Shia have been killing each other for centuries. It will only end when one side manages to annihilate the other. Throw in the different tribes and others muslim sects and it holds the promise of being a never ending conflict.

It is true that the present conflict in SANAA YEMEN is actually Shiite on Sunni----sorta-----but MOST muslims in Yemen are sunnis and fight each other regularly anyway------a sunni Shiite thing over there is a kinda new phenomenon----I think it
galvanized by Iran and involves IMPORTED Shiites. Of course one of the main
problems is that the jews are ALL GONE------no one to pilage and rape LEFT----so they are left with EACH OTHER

Irosie has an invented story to fit every situation. .... :eusa_liar:

She just mixes and matches from her personal list in order to fabricate her tale. And then fills in the blanks.

1) My hubby grew up in (________) country.
2) I knew muslims from (________) who did (_______)
3) Many years ago I went to a mosque and they said (_______)
4) When I was young I (_______).
5) Many years ago a muslim told me (______)
6) I know more about Islam than (______)

Then for effect she throws in a few shock words to further highlight her fable .......filth, shit, cesspit, stink, pig, etc. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

She just mixes and matches from her personal list in order to fabricate her tale. And then fills in the blanks.

Then for effect she throws in a few shock words to further highlight her fable .......filth, shit, cesspit, pig, etc. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

you are desperate sunni----typical of the filth of those who adhere to the stink of meccaism---
depriveds scum ALL---- I wonder how many babies were mutilated in the name of
muhummad al kanzeer today

It is true that the present conflict in SANAA YEMEN is actually Shiite on Sunni----sorta-----but MOST muslims in Yemen are sunnis and fight each other regularly anyway------a sunni Shiite thing over there is a kinda new phenomenon----I think it
problems is that the jews are ALL GONE------no one to pilage and rape LEFT----so they are left with EACH OTHER

When I mentioned tribalism it was to underscore that their conflicts are not solely based religious affiliation. Shifting loyalties are the norm.

Israel is a convenient excuse often used by the regions Arab, Persian and Turkish rulers to turn attention away from their own mismanagement of their respective countries. In truth the region would have to find a new boogeyman if Israel wasn't there.

When I mentioned tribalism it was to underscore that their conflicts are not solely based religious affiliation. Shifting loyalties are the norm.

Israel is a convenient excuse often used by the regions Arab, Persian and Turkish rulers to turn attention away from their own mismanagement of their respective countries. In truth the region would have to find a new boogeyman if Israel wasn't there.

all true--------there has never been a time when there was NO ONE to hate for the UMMAH From the time of "AL NABI"-----the issue was
"FIGHT THE ENEMY"---------when there are no other enemies-----there are
----the "other" "not really muslim" muslims. Way back in 1971----I learned the word "TAKFIR"---------West Pakistan had conflict with East Pakistan. In fact the west Pakistanis differ ethinically from East Pakistanis-------even though both are sunnis (mostly) East Pakistanis are "Bengalis" and do not even speak the same language as the west Pakistanis (Urdu)------Bengalis have their own language----the same as the Bengalis of EAST BENGAL---INDIA (mostly Hindus) What to do in order to rape and pillage them LEGALLY according to
sharriah--------SIMPLE----a DECLARATION OF TAKFIR------West Pakistanis
clerics DECLARED the muslims of east Pakistan "TAKFIR"---ie "not real muslims" 1/4 million girls were raped
clever people------a very logical "legal system"

Then for effect she throws in a few shock words to further highlight her fable .......filth, shit, cesspit, stink, pig, etc. ..... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

That "really" is very good....particularly "if one" also borow's Rosie's habits of putting speech marks on "random" selected words, and thows in a few dashes for luck!

That "really" is very good....particularly "if one" also borow's [sic] Rosie's habits of putting speech marks [sic] on "random" selected words, and thows [sic] in a few dashes for luck!

Failed another ESL course, eh genius?

Muslims just can't help pissing off the entire world.

Try and post with a little common sense - just because you hate a people does not mean anyone else does - far less the entire world.

Oh god, it was obviously a tongue-in-cheek post....kind of.

The fact remains that Islam is completely irreconcilable and incompatible with the world today.

Shaan -

Is it really?

And yet the majority of Muslim countries that I have been to are safe, functioning, peaceful countries.

Are you sure it is not your own jaundiced world view that is incompatable with reality?

Shaan -

Is it really?

And yet the majority of Muslim countries that I have been to are safe, functioning, peaceful countries.

Are you sure it is not your own jaundiced world view that is incompatable with reality?

So are all of the Muslim countries I have visited (UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Indonesia, and Malaysia), and yet because I have actually studied Islam on a theological level, I stand by my assertions and will defend them if need be.

Shaan -

Is it really?

As was the Soviet Union, as was Nazi Germany. Tribal societies have ways of keeping society safe. Functioning though is a pretty low bar. I found regular bribes to be customary in order for "function" to get off its derriere and get to work. Things got done, so yes, society functioned, but I wouldn't call what I was seeing efficient function.

Shaan -

So if all of the countries you have been to were safe, peaceful, functioning societies, how are they irreconcilable with reality?

Forum List

Back