Holy war comes to Germany

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's a religious war and no one can escape.

Germany Holy War Erupts in Hamburg

Parts of downtown Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany, resembled a war zone after hundreds of supporters of the jihadist group Islamic State [IS] engaged in bloody street clashes with ethnic Kurds.
The violence—which police say was as ferocious as anything seen in Germany in recent memory—is fuelling a sense of foreboding about the spillover effects of the fighting in Syria and Iraq.
Some analysts believe that rival Muslim groups in Germany are deliberately exploiting the ethnic and religious tensions in the Middle East to stir up trouble on the streets of Europe.
The unrest began on the evening of October 7, when around 400 Kurds gathered outside the Al-Nour mosque near the central train station in Hamburg's St. George district to protest against IS attacks on the Syrian Kurdish town of Kobani.
According to police, the initially peaceful protest turned violent when the Kurds were confronted by a rival group of around 400 Salafists armed with baseball bats, brass knuckles, knives, machetes and metal rods used to hold meat in kebab restaurants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell won't the western nations start cleaning up this mess? Arm their citizens and start sweeping the streets. It'll be happening here before you know it.

If it is a religious war - why are both sides Muslim?

Stupid question------Christian history is full of wars between various Christian sects as is muslim history full of a history of wars between muslim sects and/or interest groups

Rosie -

A religious war is - by definition - one between different religions. A war within a religion would be better described as an internecine conflict.

The thing that makes me laugh is that people like Katz complain that moderate Muslims do take a firm stand against extremists. And yet when they do, he condemns them anyway.

Rosie -

A religious war is - by definition - one between different religions. A war within a religion would be better described as an internecine conflict.

The thing that makes me laugh is that people like Katz complain that moderate Muslims do take a firm stand against extremists. And yet when they do, he condemns them anyway.

ok you want to play semantics-------the fight now going on in the middle east----muslim on muslim is INTERNICINE -----better???? what is a "moderate" muslim? I have interacted with hundreds of muslims and known scores ---well enough to DISCUSS----issue ----over the past 50 yaers. To me a moderate muslim is any who drinks beer----------most educated muslims in the USA ----drink beer

Rosie -

Katzndogz is a woman, Saigon.

It's a religious war and no one can escape.

Germany Holy War Erupts in Hamburg

Parts of downtown Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany, resembled a war zone after hundreds of supporters of the jihadist group Islamic State [IS] engaged in bloody street clashes with ethnic Kurds.
The violence—which police say was as ferocious as anything seen in Germany in recent memory—is fuelling a sense of foreboding about the spillover effects of the fighting in Syria and Iraq.
Some analysts believe that rival Muslim groups in Germany are deliberately exploiting the ethnic and religious tensions in the Middle East to stir up trouble on the streets of Europe.
The unrest began on the evening of October 7, when around 400 Kurds gathered outside the Al-Nour mosque near the central train station in Hamburg's St. George district to protest against IS attacks on the Syrian Kurdish town of Kobani.
According to police, the initially peaceful protest turned violent when the Kurds were confronted by a rival group of around 400 Salafists armed with baseball bats, brass knuckles, knives, machetes and metal rods used to hold meat in kebab restaurants.
coming to an America near you!

To me a moderate muslim is any who drinks beer----------most educated muslims in the USA ----drink beer
LOL......a muslim who drinks beer isn't really a muslim. .... :lol: :lol:

LOL what a joke you are sunni then there are virtually no muslims in the world--------In Islamic cesspits-----non muslims SURVIVE by making either wine or beer for the local "IMAM" you forget----my own husband was born in an Islamic cesspit---------a jew-------his community survived the stink of Islamic rule because they knew how to make wine. In the shariah cesspit in which he was born the local ruling shariah pig was called "imam" Even the king of that shariah cesspit was called "IMAM". Years before I met hubby and Learned about the history of his community I the shariah cesspit--------I interacted with newly arriving medical school graduates------at least half of them muslims------their first question "where can I buy beer"? ----the hindus never asked

If it is a religious war - why are both sides Muslim?
different kinds of muslims

and way to miss the fucking point

What IS the point?

That moderate Muslims are standing up to extremism, right?

Isn't that good?

no they aren't-------what "modern" muslims are "standing up to----"""EXTREMISM""" ???? what are you calling "extremism"-----the fighte in the middle east is not about "extremism"------

-------In Islamic cesspits-----non muslims SURVIVE by making either wine or beer for the local "IMAM" you forget----my own husband was born in an Islamic cesspit---------a jew-------his community survived the stink of Islamic rule because they knew how to make wine. In the shariah cesspit in which he was born the local ruling shariah pig was called "imam" Even the king of that shariah cesspit was called "IMAM". Years before I met hubby and Learned about the history of his community I the shariah cesspit--------I interacted with newly arriving medical school graduates------at least half of them muslims------their first question "where can I buy beer"? ----the hindus never asked
.................................^^^ another irosie fake story to fit every situation. ..... :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back