Where were Jews the most hated - Persia/Iran or America?

I

Indofred

So, Persia/Iran has been around about 10 times longer than America so, pro rata, which country has done the most evil towards Jews?

So, Persia/Iran has been around about 10 times longer than America so, pro rata, which country has done the most evil towards Jews?
ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה

actually Persia has been around more than ten times longer than the ---American USA. Jews have lived in Persia for more than 2500 years which is actually only part of Persian history----the most recent. \
Jews----for most of their time in Persia
have very little trouble------then the STINK of islam happened to Persia-----millions of Persians were murdered by the filth ----mostly Zoroastrians----but some jews too. Lots fled the filth. As to the relationship between PRE ISLAMIC Persians and jews------the problems were relatively trivial------considering what goes on between DIFFERENT sects and religions historically-----the relationship was
REMARKEDLY GOOD . Since the filth of islam hit Persia----the situation for jews deteriorated steadily-----but came to a head with the FILTH----during the 1970s when the stink and filth of islamicism grew in that land. I came into contact with jews from Iran in the MID SIXTIES-----that was when people BEGAN to detect the growing stink Interestingly enough I learned about the growing StInk FROM a young Iranian musllim physician------in the early seventies he showed me a picture of his "family back home"----one of his many brothers was
sitting on the ground holding a necklace type thing in his hand and looking idiotic..
I said "what's with him"? The answer was "there are FANATICS in my country"-------right----there certainly were and this poor doc watched his own brother join the stink.

Freddie----you question in meaningless ----kinda silly -----what has been worse for islamo Nazi scum like you? India or the ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA ----WHAT HAS BEEN BETTER ? the IDF or OSAMA IBN KANZEER?

,, <<<<<ישראל היא כמו סקס עם חזיר; אין אנשים הגיוניים רוצים את זה
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW----THE ABOVE IS A DISGUSTING MOSQUE DEVELOPED LINE-----WHICH MUSLIMS TEACH THEIR BABIES
IT SAYS "ISRAEL IS LIKE FUCKING A PIG" ------A KINDA "REACTION FORMATION" RESPONSE TO THE FACT THAT MECCA IS THE "HOLY CITY" OF THE DOG FUCKERS
(for more insight----ask a Zoroastrian----the survivors of the stink of islam in Persia went to MUMBAI----and their small community still resides there----and
some in Israel)

Is no one aware that the highest population of Jews in the Middle East outside of Israel, are in Iran?

Iran s Jewish community reflects a complicated relationship with Israel - The Washington Post

you would be amazed to know what people on this board DO NOT KNOW----
There are some who do not know that of the jewish population of Iran pre 1960---
more than 90% have now fled-----that level of "fleeing oppression" meets the definition of genocide. All persons with a modicum of knowledge DO know that
Iran NOW has the largest remnant of jews in the Middle east-----other jewish
populations in other Islamic cesspits are virtually extinct (genocided out of
existence)

What an interesting post - lots of claims and insults, but not a single fact or link to anything.

There are some who do not know that of the jewish population of Iran pre 1960---
more than 90% have now fled-----that level of "fleeing oppression" meets the definition of genocide.
Iran NOW has the largest remnant of jews in the Middle east-----other jewish
populations in other Islamic cesspits are virtually extinct (genocided out of
existence)

Nice claim - but a lie.
There were about 100,000 Jews in pre revolution Iran, but a lot cowarded out at the time of the Islamic revolution.
About 30,000 remain, a number that has remained constant since 1979.

A claim of genocide has been made - a lie - so I ask the poster to prove it.

Same link

Semitic rhetoric by some government officials has resulted in a “hostile environment for the Jewish community,” but barring “some exceptions, there was little government restriction of, or interference with, Jewish religious practice. However, the Jewish community experienced official discrimination.”

Those incidents have mostly involved difficulties securing government jobs or gaining entry to state-run universities, but Jews here insist that they practice their religion openly and are free to leave and that those who remain do so because they want to, not because they must.

So, no genocide, as we were lied to by one poster.

How about Jewish Iranian lawmakers - surely the nasty evil anti Jew state would never allow such a thing.

Siamak Marreh Sedq tends to disagree, as he's a member of the Iranian parliament.

Genocide? Not at all, a lie put about by idiots.

If fact, apart from a couple of murders, just crimes that were blown up as a mark of genocide by the extremist Jews, there has been pretty much nothing for Jews to fear in Iran.

Forum List

Back