Holy Shit!

Look at all the Republican crybabies, making up their dumbass stories of vote fraud, all of them so unable to accept how they got spanked fair and square.

On the bright side, it means they'll lose harder next time around. If you can't accept the real reasons you lost, you can't fix those problems.

Lets give this a chance. We all know there's voter fraud and the Obama administration is corrupt to its core.

There's fraud from both sides. It's frighteningly easy to defraud the US election system.

Look at all the Republican crybabies, making up their dumbass stories of vote fraud, all of them so unable to accept how they got spanked fair and square.

On the bright side, it means they'll lose harder next time around. If you can't accept the real reasons you lost, you can't fix those problems.

Lets give this a chance. We all know there's voter fraud and the Obama administration is corrupt to its core.

There's fraud from both sides. It's frighteningly easy to defraud the US election system.

When there are Democrats/Union members working the polls all over the the country its can be called to question.

What's more corrupt than a Union Boss and a democrat? "Nothing"

Its like a really hot girl trying to convince the guy she just dumped that ITS OVER. Yet, he's still driving by her house at 2am and calling her phone 30 times a day.

Guys...ITS OVER.

Its like a really hot girl trying to convince the guy she just dumped that ITS OVER. Yet, he's still driving by her house at 2am and calling her phone 30 times a day.

Guys...ITS OVER.

Most likely.

I am sure Obama's troubles are just starting on many fronts,expect to hear the words grand jury,impeachment etc...:party:

I seriously doubt the word "impeachment" will ever be heard about Obama. If he were a White President of either Party , you would be hearing it all the time and have been hearing it for sometime now. Even the Republicans don't want riots breaking out all over the nation, which we all know would in fact happen. Obama is almost immune to "impeachment", although I'm sure he will throw someone under the bus. This is far worst than Watergate or Clinton's affair with a young intern.

Of course there was voter fraud. That's the country we have become. Obama had this planned, this is why he wasn't worried, why he told dems not to worry. The election didn't matter because he had no intention of leaving his second term to chance.

That explains why Obama told the Russian... after the election I can be more flexible.

Yeah, He knew he would win, Right? and What was the Russian thinking when he said, Okay? I'll tell Vlad.

Yes, that is what I inferred from watching that video. "WHEN" not IF....

There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

Kerry won Ohio. :lol::lol::lol:

Don't do that!

If you say that fucker's name five times he logs in and starts posting again!

Of course there was voter fraud. That's the country we have become. Obama had this planned, this is why he wasn't worried, why he told dems not to worry. The election didn't matter because he had no intention of leaving his second term to chance.

What would you expect from a guy who managed to get his birth announcement into Hawaiian newspapers from his crib in Kenya? :tinfoil:

Hey, Obama is half white, remember? Have half an impeachment and then realize that 51% of voters nationwide were just not that into Romney. K? <sheesh>

Regards from Rosie

There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

What, do you really believe the Holder justice dept will prosecute what they consider affermative action? Don't think so.

hahahahahahahahaha

The cheating by the republicans has a decades long court documented record and you on the right IGORED all those facts yet here you are with a republican blog claiming fraud by dems?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Remind me again who's fighting against ballot integrity and voter ID.

This is a farce.

West lost fair and square.

He just can't fathom losing by 2400 votes.

Who asked for the recount that produced the 4,400 vote swing? The vote was not in the margin that would trigger an automatic recount. Come on be honest.

Hey, Obama is half white, remember? Have half an impeachment and then realize that 51% of voters nationwide were just not that into Romney. K? <sheesh>

Regards from Rosie

For the sake of accuracy the number was 50.5%, meaning 49.5% has had enough of the commie.

Last edited:
So now we're supposed to believe this story being reported nowhere but within the right-wing echo chamber. The same echo chamber that gave us unskewedpolls and was wrong in all of their pre-election predictions.

Last edited:
Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud

This is serious....... Romney could very well have been elected.
OH I have absolutely no doubt that fraud was going on. In my county there were only 5 people who voted for someone other than Obama or Mitt. I know that's bullshit. I saw 5 people at my polling area that didn't vote for either of them... I know at least 20 that didn't... Rough guess I think close to 200 people in my county didn't vote for Obama or Mitt... Certainly over 100.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242797-want-my-vote.html

Of course... Neither Democrat or Republican parties really want something like this in... Which is why they won't make much stink of it.

Forum List

Back