Holy Shit!

There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

That explains why Obama told the Russian... after the election I can be more flexible.

Yeah, He knew he would win, Right? and What was the Russian thinking when he said, Okay? I'll tell Vlad.

Last edited:
There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

Kerry won Ohio. :lol::lol::lol:

I am sure Obama's troubles are just starting on many fronts,expect to hear the words grand jury,impeachment etc...:party:

I am sure Obama's troubles are just starting on many fronts,expect to hear the words grand jury,impeachment etc...:party:

Absolute Corruption. Chicago Way Should be a Movie Title or Unions Screw You Better. Union members do work the polls, ya know.

Honestly are you surprised? When was the last time an election was lacking in voter fraud?

<tinfoil hat> OBVIOUSLY THE CORPORATIONS WANTED OBAMA AS PRESIDENT SO HE COULD BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY, THAT WAY THEY COULD BUY AMERICA STATE BY STATE AND TURN US INTO A CORPORATE SLAVE NATION.</tinfoil hat>

I don't like voting on the computers, too easy to cheat it would seem.

Huge Investigation coming.

Romney may just be our President Elect. I'd bet on it even if it all this investigation gets covered up like Benghazi has.

WTF!

hahahahahahahahaha

The cheating by the republicans has a decades long court documented record and you on the right IGORED all those facts yet here you are with a republican blog claiming fraud by dems?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Look at all the Republican crybabies, making up their dumbass stories of vote fraud, all of them so unable to accept how they got spanked fair and square.

On the bright side, it means they'll lose harder next time around. If you can't accept the real reasons you lost, you can't fix those problems.

Look at all the Republican crybabies, making up their dumbass stories of vote fraud, all of them so unable to accept how they got spanked fair and square.

On the bright side, it means they'll lose harder next time around. If you can't accept the real reasons you lost, you can't fix those problems.

Lets give this a chance. We all know there's voter fraud and the Obama administration is corrupt to its core.

Fox will be digging now... Benghazi, now this.

Like Biden said, This is a big fucking deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back