Holy Shit!

"My husband and I transplanted here 2 years ago from Nyc and it was the worst mistake we have ever made. My husband and I are Puerto Rican, my kids are Puerto Rican and never in my life have I been more embarassed of my own people. Certain areas of North Philly is full of animals. They don't know how to act. It is pathetic. I see them day in an out beating there own kind men and women. They don't discriminate. A female neighbor I know had her teeth knocked out and a broken finger from a group of about ten grown men. I have seen countless acts of violence perpetrated by and against my own people. Its no wonder the homicide rate is so high here. You have to be packing to even step foot in the dump that is North Philly. Please if you are thinking of moving here from PR or Nyc DON'T.

Read more: North Philadelphia, Philadelphia - Warnings or Dangers - VirtualTourist

The people she described are Obama's staunchest supporters.

These are the people who chose your prez. You deserve him:

"The developers, Mike and Matt Pestronk, gave the unions a chance to beat the best bids. When the unions couldn’t beat the bids, the brothers began their project without the blessing of the unions. The result:
Urine Bottles, Asbestos And A Dead Dog: Philly Union Battle Gets Ugly
“When young brothers Matthew and Michael Pestronk decided to become apartment developers in Philadelphia, they didn't expect to find bottles of urine littering their construction sites, or asbestos planted in the walls, or posters put up there of Mike's dead dog or of his wife with a penis superimposed on her face.” May 9, 2012
Union protesters arrested in 'shoving match' at Goldtex site
“Surveillance video shows a scuffle at the work site that ends when two of the protesters use a section of chain-link fence to smash a worker against a stone support that holds up the Reading Viaduct. The worker collapses and lies on the ground for a couple of minutes…the contractor was knocked unconscious and an ambulance was called… A woman said she found a "nail bomb" in the street. One of the Pestronks said these "bombs" — nails welded together in a ball —"have punctured workers' tires.” July 25, 2012
Sadly, these are not isolated incidents."

Thuggery in the City of Brotherly Love

Maybe if all you rw's just got good and drunk together and had a good cry you could stop this pathetic grasping at straws.

OTOH, its kinda fun watching you.

Carry on. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back