Holy Shit!

I kind of think the Board of Elections expect a certain amount of cheating and as long as it isn't rampant, it's just let go. Now, if cheating and fraud is bad enough or there's something wrong with the numbers that can't be ignored, there will be an investigation and the cheating and fraud will be chalked up to user error or something stupid like that.

Now, if dead people are voting for one candidate and it sways the results to that candidate, there will be a full blown investigation. But believe when I say that Obama will not be touched, it'll be some person way down on the totem pole, but not so far down as to raise suspicion of a coverup.

I kind of think the Board of Elections expect a certain amount of cheating and as long as it isn't rampant, it's just let go. Now, if cheating and fraud is bad enough or there's something wrong with the numbers that can't be ignored, there will be an investigation and the cheating and fraud will be chalked up to user error or something stupid like that.

Now, if dead people are voting for one candidate and it sways the results to that candidate, there will be a full blown investigation. But believe when I say that Obama will not be touched, it'll be some person way down on the totem pole, but not so far down as to raise suspicion of a coverup.

They aren't even investigating Bengazhi. You think they'll investigat voter fraud, when they're the ones who set it up?

What alternate universe do you live in?

Yes, there would not be an investigation in either Ohio or Florida if there were actual allegations of voter fraud there. Two states with both a Republican governor and SOS would both just let it slide.

There isn't going to be an investigation because voter fraud didn't actually occur on some grand scale that you think it did.

Last edited:

They aren't even investigating Bengazhi. You think they'll investigat voter fraud, when they're the ones who set it up?

What alternate universe do you live in?

The Board of Elections is supposed to be investigating what happened in Benghazi?

I know what you're talking about, but the Federal Government has no say in this, the Board of Elections is run by each state and it's at their discretion. I could be wrong about this, so let me know either way.

If a states, such as Florida, suspects voter fraud, it's up to the state to investigate, not the Federal Government. Every state has different voter and voting laws, although I suspect that the states will be taken out of the loop soon when Obama gets to appoint 2 Supreme Court Justices. I suspect our gun rights to be taken away soon after that as well along with the first amendment and possibly the fourth and fifth, who knows with our government any more.

As to the beginning of this post, I'm just messing with you. I know what you're saying.

There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

Figures? 141% turnout.

Update: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, FL Called into Question - 141% Turnout | WatchDogWire - Florida

OMG!!! How could this happen? WTF???? I can't believe this. What was going on in Florida?? Holy Shit this is unbelievable.

Oh yea, as it turns out, there was some glitch showing double votes, but only one vote was counted. Actual turnout was half the 141% or 70.7% which was down from the 78% voter turnout in 2008. You fuckers are pathetic.

Obama to win Florida, CNN projects, sweeping all battlegrounds – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Meanwhile..back in the real world..

(CNN) – President Barack Obama will narrowly win the presidential vote in Florida, CNN projected, based on updated vote totals provided by the counties to the state by Saturday’s noon deadline.

Obama won the state with 50.01% of the vote compared with 49.13% for GOP nominee Mitt Romney, according to those numbers. The incumbent's margin of victory was just shy of 74,000 votes.

This is WITH Republicans holding all the marbles in Florida.

Guess the victory was so great...they couldn't fake it.

Vote fraud should be punished with death. It really is that simple. Make examples out of a few thousand, and the rest just might wise up.

I don't like voting on the computers, too easy to cheat it would seem.

No it's not.

It's not if the proper measures are put in place. Logic and accuracy testing prior to the deployment of the machines to ensure that when you say "no" it records "no", functional testing and paper trails for all voting machines and a post election manual audit to ensure that the electronic votes match the paper votes.

Many states don't do that, especially the paper trail. Texas even went to court about having paper trails and lost. Texas Supreme Court said no paper trail required.

59 voting areas in Philly had "0" votes for Romney.

if you're going to cheat, don't be so obvious about the cheating by throwing out every Romney vote.....good God.

The FBI needs to be called in to places like Philly, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, etc.

There was voter fraud in FL, OH, PA, VA, and CO....how convenient.

The people that run the GOP outside the DC beltway need to spend money going after the voter fraud and making sure the GOP in Congress call for arrests and hearings.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

Forum List

Back