In 2014 and 2016...

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Any liberals here that are going to quit voting for Democraps once Obamination makes things worse in the second term?

Higher national debt, higher unemployment, more terrorist attacks, a nuclear Iran, etc.....are you still going to vote STUPID?

If so, why? Do you have some mental defect or just an evil person?

Oh, are you going to blame Buuuuuuuush in the second term?

It all depends. obama has two years to put the screws to the people. He has two years to increase his army of takers and lather them up into true class warfare.

• Banned
Yes, his strategy is to make things worse to lure more voters on to the public teat....but the GOP does control the HoR thus the budget so there is hope he won't get his way.

The economy is going to get worse no matter what and the debt is going to climb. Obamination will try to blame the GOP in Congress for it all, but eventually some people have to catch on to his bullshit.

He is the kid in the neighborhood starting fires in the woods and blaming other kids, but sometime someone catches on to him....

It all depends. obama has two years to put the screws to the people. He has two years to increase his army of takers and lather them up into true class warfare.

Any liberals here that are going to quit voting for Democraps once Obamination makes things worse in the second term?

Higher national debt, higher unemployment, more terrorist attacks, a nuclear Iran, etc.....are you still going to vote STUPID?

Nah, this time it'll be Boehner driving us off the cliff. If he doesn't sit down and hammer something out on the outgo AND income side, there'll be no doubt who's at fault. All fiscal measures originate in the House, i.e.the Republicans' responsibility. Be prepared for a bloodbath that makes last Tuesday look like a picnic.

• Banned
So dumbfuck when unemployment doesn't get better, more terrorist attacks occur, the debt climbs, etc.....are you still going show up here as a paid liar?

As for fiscal matters....that stench is on Harry Reid who won't pass a budget.

Nah, this time it'll be Boehner driving us off the cliff. If he doesn't sit down and hammer something out on the outgo AND income side, there'll be no doubt who's at fault. All fiscal measures originate in the House, i.e.the Republicans' responsibility. Be prepared for a bloodbath that makes last Tuesday look like a picnic.

Last edited:
So dumbfuck when unemployment doesn't get better, more terrorist attacks occur, the debt climbs, etc.....are you still going show up here as a paid liar?

I'm going to be laying the blame where it belongs with Boehner and the Republicans. Didn't you read what I wrote? Got a comprehension problem? Just a knee jerk hack that doesn't care what anyone says? Take your pick, it doesn't really matter. The Republicans are going down, if they don't play ball. We need to show that we're addressing the deficit, so confidence can return to the market. When that happens, more people get hired, pay taxes and the deficit goes down. Why do I have to keep teaching you basic economics?!?!

With what we're spending on military, there shouldn't be anymore terrorist attacks here. Right?

I'll stop voting democrat when they get rid of the republican parties current catering base.

So for how long do you guys plan to keep up this sore-loser routine?

Now, 2014 will be tough for year for Democrats in the senate, as they've got so many seats to defend, while all the Republican seats in play are in deep red territory. I expect the Democrats will lose 3-4 seats. But they'll keep the senate, thanks to this election, and thanks to the incompetence of the Tea Party.

Only the mentally ill support the GOP.

With what we're spending on military, there shouldn't be anymore terrorist attacks here. Right?

You do realize that a person with a "black belt" to the 5th degree can still get cold cocked....right? :eusa_eh:

On thing I know is post Election predictions about the next election are usually worthless.

After 2008 for example the Left all told us the GOP was done for, then in 2010 they came roaring back.

Way to much can happen between now and the next election.

Last time I checked Intel was way more important than the size of your Military when it comes to stopping terrorist attacks.

It's unlikely if the Republicans continue their approach of legislative obstruction, and veering further from appealing to swing voters and independents.

My comment in no way pins roses on the Democrat's side of Congress.

Last time I checked Intel was way more important than the size of your Military when it comes to stopping terrorist attacks.

Apparently, we just need to learn to turn the other cheek when it comes to terrorist attacks. :eusa_shhh:

The best thing that could happen to us is to go off that fiscal cliff.

Oh, you want another recession with people losing jobs and businesses suffering? Party first and country a distant second, is that it?
Haven't we had enough of that un-American bullshit! How many more Americans and businesses have to suffer before you're happy! All in the name of ideology!
You'll be scratching your head again as your political loses add up. What exactly does it take for you to put your country over your ideology?
If the Dems and GOP can bring themselves to realistic compromise and actually get serious about this fiscal cliff, now that would the best thing for the USA.:eusa_clap:

You fuckchits voted for Obama when you wasted your vote on the other progressive Mitt Romney. Give up, your party is done, you can't even beat a President with unpopular wars, high debt, mass welfare and mass UE.

Forum List

Back