Holy Shit!

Lazy liberal, eh.
It's not my responsibility to do source your arguments for you.

Oh...liberal Google is hiding the story.
God, it must suck to be a batshit-crazy Conservative. Everyone's out to get you.

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

59 voting areas in Philly had "0" votes for Romney.

if you're going to cheat, don't be so obvious about the cheating by throwing out every Romney vote.....good God.

The FBI needs to be called in to places like Philly, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, etc.

Link?

Appreciate the link.

But how does that prove "fraud"? Have you ever been to Philly?

if you're going to cheat, don't be so obvious about the cheating by throwing out every Romney vote.....good God.

The FBI needs to be called in to places like Philly, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, etc.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izddjAp_N4I]David Bismark: E-voting without fraud - YouTube[/ame]

But they don't want to do this. By they, I mean both democrat and republican. Neither party is going to create stink about it. Hell... The major media sources won't do it. I wonder why..................................

Attachments

• $Philly.jpg
    $Philly.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 59
Dumbfuck....if you think there are 59 voting areas in Philly that are 100% behind Obamination, then you are beyond bat shit crazy.

There aren't even little towns in bumpkinville Kansas that were 100% for Romney.

Like I said in another thread....liberals are either stupid, insane or evil. Which one are you?

Lazy liberal, eh.

God, it must suck to be a batshit-crazy Conservative. Everyone's out to get you.

Appreciate the link.

Typical bullshit....Republicans have pushed for voter IDs in numerous states only to have some judge or Eric Holder come after them for being "racists."

Everyone in this country should have a social security number....uh, it's pretty simple to tie your vote to your social security number with an electrionic system linkin your card with your number to a voting district you choose. So if Jose in El Paso shows up using your Social Security number on a forged voter card...the system catches him and whoever helped him.

But Democraps don't want to stop Jose from stealing someone's info to vote or scum in Philly throwing Romney votes out like the trash because staying in power to fuck things up worse is priority number 1.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izddjAp_N4I]David Bismark: E-voting without fraud - YouTube[/ame]

But they don't want to do this. By they, I mean both democrat and republican. Neither party is going to create stink about it. Hell... The major media sources won't do it. I wonder why..................................

Typical bullshit....Republicans have pushed for voter IDs in numerous states only to have some judge or Eric Holder come after them for being "racists."
Didn't watch the video did you?

Is that typical of republicans? Just to argue a point without actually listening to anything other than themselves talk? Or... Just you?

Breaking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud

This is serious....... Romney could very well have been elected.

Sorry..................even if Florida did have voter fraud, this is an election where they didn't count. Obama had already won even before Florida had finished counting their votes.

Everyone said FL would be crucial this election. Well............it wasn't.

Lazy liberal, eh.

Appreciate the link.

If you read the whole link, even the article says that there is little to no evidence of voter fraud.

Dumbfuck....if you think there are 59 voting areas in Philly that are 100% behind Obamination, then you are beyond bat shit crazy.

There aren't even little towns in bumpkinville Kansas that were 100% for Romney.

Like I said in another thread....liberals are either stupid, insane or evil. Which one are you?

Didn't you read the article? It it explains exactly why it happened. Even the registered Republicans, as few there are, didn't come out and vote for Romney. The only fraud I see was from the pollsters that claimed Romney had a shot. :D

If you think there aren't 59 precincts (You know that a precinct is usually about 2 square blocks, right?) in Philly that would vote 100% for Obama, you've never been to Philly.

I'm certain there are. Why makes you so sure there aren't any?

Old enough to laugh at your ad hom.

Lazy liberal, eh.

Appreciate the link.

Which isn't shit at all...

I love that inner city rejects elected our president. You retards deserve what you get.

Forum List

Back