Holy COW--Obama is giving ANOTHER speech the morning after the speech!!!

why in the hell is he on T.V. again-

Didn't you get the memo? He suffers from a disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

He got called a liar over the airwaves last night so today he's trying to give himself a boost.
You need not bring up Rush Limbaugh right now...

This all about Barry. Nice try though.

You know this is getting a little ridiculous.

Obama spent 45 minutes last night discussing the health care bill & the problems associated with the cost of medical insurance. He is again reflecting upon the rich tax cuts that Bush gave & again reflecting upon the cost of the Iraq & Afganistan wars--(again the exact same things he talked about just LAST NIGHT.)

I am right now again listening about some poor person--that was totally ripped off by their private sector medical insurance--just like last night.

While it is clear that all Americans want health insurance reform--why in the hell is he on T.V. again--instead of in committee discussing options with both democrats & republicans & hammering out differences so they can come to a plan that they can agree upon?

UNBELIEVABLE!----:lol:

And he will be on 60 Minutes on Sunday and he will be gracing us with another speech about the financial crisis on Monday...

Obama spent 45 minutes last night discussing the health care bill & the problems associated with the cost of medical insurance. He is again reflecting upon the rich tax cuts that Bush gave & again reflecting upon the cost of the Iraq & Afganistan wars--(again the exact same things he talked about just LAST NIGHT.)

I am right now again listening about some poor person--that was totally ripped off by their private sector medical insurance--just like last night.

While it is clear that all Americans want health insurance reform--why in the hell is he on T.V. again--instead of in committee discussing options with both democrats & republicans & hammering out differences so they can come to a plan that they can agree upon?

He's giving those speeches to convince himself, not us.

People love hearing him speak, what can I say?
He did have a meeting with Blue Dog Democrats today, as well.

He loves hearing himself speak .........

And he will be on 60 Minutes on Sunday and he will be gracing us with another speech about the financial crisis on Monday...

I'll save everyone some time " wah wah wah the bush administration" ........

I'll save everyone some time " wah wah wah the bush administration" ........

Oh Thanks! Now you ruined it for me!

I can sympathize with you, as I was so sick of Bush after the first ten minutes of his administration.

Let me suggest you do what I did. First, you turn down, or mute the television. Then you make up words, having fun with it, putting your own words to his mouth moving.

It's fun, and a lot less stressful. But join the party! It sux when the other guy wins, and it's really bad when he doesn't win, and gets to be pResident anyway, like in 2000. Imagine that, AND having to listen to the idiot on television all the time, like Bush. At least Obama isn't the dumbass Bush was.

Forum List

Back