Hollywooders Losing It Bigly!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, I understand some of 'em (Milano, De Niro) are more than a little emotionally unstable - that seems pretty common among Democrats - but dayam guys, DAYAM … they are desperately in need of some sort of intervention or medication before they stroke out:

Rose McGowan defends herself in new interview after viral tweets on Trump and Iran: 'I want America to be better'
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people,” McGowan wrote. “52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” In a second tweet, she called the president a “d***head.”

McGowan then tweeted, “Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***king point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team.”

And later: “I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

McGowan followed up with an explanation about her fear of violence. “Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

When questioned by the Associated Press about her statements, McGowan admitted that she recognizes her comments were unusual, but has a hard time believing both the U.S. and Iranian governments.

“I woke up, I stupidly looked at Twitter. I was going to the bathroom, and I was like, ‘what?’” she told the AP. “So, I just thought I would do something a little strange or unusual ... bloodshed should be avoided if you can. And I kind of just thought, what if I take a really bizarre way around this. A very strange thought, I understand.”

Yeah, I understand some of 'em (Milano, De Niro) are more than a little emotionally unstable - that seems pretty common among Democrats - but dayam guys, DAYAM … they are desperately in need of some sort of intervention or medication before they stroke out:

Rose McGowan defends herself in new interview after viral tweets on Trump and Iran: 'I want America to be better'
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people,” McGowan wrote. “52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” In a second tweet, she called the president a “d***head.”

McGowan then tweeted, “Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***king point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team.”

And later: “I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

McGowan followed up with an explanation about her fear of violence. “Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

When questioned by the Associated Press about her statements, McGowan admitted that she recognizes her comments were unusual, but has a hard time believing both the U.S. and Iranian governments.

“I woke up, I stupidly looked at Twitter. I was going to the bathroom, and I was like, ‘what?’” she told the AP. “So, I just thought I would do something a little strange or unusual ... bloodshed should be avoided if you can. And I kind of just thought, what if I take a really bizarre way around this. A very strange thought, I understand.”
These anti-Americans need to be deported to Iran by way of parachute. Let's see how much their begging gets them then. What do you think would happen to them once they land in that country ?

For to long now, this country has tolerated open anti-Americanism, and has tolerated the undermining of this nation by allowing Anti-Americans to openly do such things without recourse. It needs to end.

These anti-Americans need to be deported to Iran by way of parachute. Let's see how much their begging gets them then. What do you think would happen to them once they land in that country ?

For to long now, this country has tolerated open anti-Americanism, and has tolerated the undermining of this nation by allowing Anti-Americans to openly do such things without recourse. It needs to end.
I still cling to the belief that this country can withstand all manner of opinions but not a nefarious and insidious 5th column actively working to destroy it from within.

Our leftist "progressives" have become that 5th column.

OIP.n8YQsj9OedC8JrgOXxi1mgHaE7

Iran is going to have 90% of its military destroyed. Ezekiel 38-39.

Semd then to Iran. They will be in desperate need of bodies.

I still cling to the belief that this country can withstand all manner of opinions but not a nefarious and insidious 5th column actively working to destroy it from within.

Our leftist "progressives" have become that 5th column.

OIP.n8YQsj9OedC8JrgOXxi1mgHaE7
Sadly through their own words it's true.

Why aren’t Iranians shitting their pants at possible escalation for attacking our embassy?

On news that America was planning to send its Hollywood liberals to Iran they surrendered.
Surrendered to who ? No one here that's for sure, because they hate America. They love America's money and freedom, but they hate American culture that instituted standards and laws in which made America what America was for most citizens to date. They have caused a house to be divided now, but they won't win the overall battle they keep begging for. People just aren't that dumb.

These are the Hollyweirdos that told us to vote for Hillary....now begging the enemy for help and protection.

Iran is going to have 90% of its military destroyed. Ezekiel 38-39.

Semd then to Iran. They will be in desperate need of bodies.
Enough with the biblical fairy tales dude
Stick to the topic at hand why don't you ?
He's fucking preaching and you call me out for being off topic?

Loons

“Preaching”?
You mean using the words of God to address the OP?
You know this nation was founded on, built on and pillared by “biblical fairy tales” right?

I bet every one of those hypocrite H'wood types cheered when Bill Clinton bombed Europe when he was caught with his pants down. Where were they when Obama decided to target a low level terrorist who happened to be a U.S. citizen? A drone strike killed him and his son and a passenger when the car was blown to bits. Idiot Obama decided to dabble in anti-terrorism and took out the harmless Ghadaffi regime paving the way for ISIS. We still can't figure out why Hussein shipped a billion U.S. tax dollars in cash to Iran>

Opposing Trump's actions is not the same as opposing America, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back