Hollywooders Losing It Bigly!!

Yeah, I understand some of 'em (Milano, De Niro) are more than a little emotionally unstable - that seems pretty common among Democrats - but dayam guys, DAYAM … they are desperately in need of some sort of intervention or medication before they stroke out:

Rose McGowan defends herself in new interview after viral tweets on Trump and Iran: 'I want America to be better'
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people,” McGowan wrote. “52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” In a second tweet, she called the president a “d***head.”

McGowan then tweeted, “Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***king point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team.”

And later: “I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

McGowan followed up with an explanation about her fear of violence. “Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

When questioned by the Associated Press about her statements, McGowan admitted that she recognizes her comments were unusual, but has a hard time believing both the U.S. and Iranian governments.

“I woke up, I stupidly looked at Twitter. I was going to the bathroom, and I was like, ‘what?’” she told the AP. “So, I just thought I would do something a little strange or unusual ... bloodshed should be avoided if you can. And I kind of just thought, what if I take a really bizarre way around this. A very strange thought, I understand.”

She could always get her sorry ass out of the country. In fact many promised to do exactly that after the last election but sadly the assholes are still here. What are they awaiting for? When are they gonna leave? Maybe 2020 will turn the trick so let's make it a real landslide.

As the saying goes better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
This morning a guest on MSNBC's "Mourning Joe" had the temerity to say killing Soleimani was a good thing to do … Miserable Mika went off on him.

Our leftists are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Forum List

Back