Hollywooders Losing It Bigly!!

Yeah, I understand some of 'em (Milano, De Niro) are more than a little emotionally unstable - that seems pretty common among Democrats - but dayam guys, DAYAM … they are desperately in need of some sort of intervention or medication before they stroke out:

Rose McGowan defends herself in new interview after viral tweets on Trump and Iran: 'I want America to be better'
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people,” McGowan wrote. “52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” In a second tweet, she called the president a “d***head.”

McGowan then tweeted, “Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***king point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team.”

And later: “I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

McGowan followed up with an explanation about her fear of violence. “Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

When questioned by the Associated Press about her statements, McGowan admitted that she recognizes her comments were unusual, but has a hard time believing both the U.S. and Iranian governments.

“I woke up, I stupidly looked at Twitter. I was going to the bathroom, and I was like, ‘what?’” she told the AP. “So, I just thought I would do something a little strange or unusual ... bloodshed should be avoided if you can. And I kind of just thought, what if I take a really bizarre way around this. A very strange thought, I understand.”
These anti-Americans need to be deported to Iran by way of parachute. Let's see how much their begging gets them then. What do you think would happen to them once they land in that country ?

For to long now, this country has tolerated open anti-Americanism, and has tolerated the undermining of this nation by allowing Anti-Americans to openly do such things without recourse. It needs to end.
Opposing Trump's actions is not the same as opposing America, dumb ass.

Look at this asshole who never bled when Obama did drone strikes.

What a fucking dumb ass.

Iran is going to have 90% of its military destroyed. Ezekiel 38-39.

Semd then to Iran. They will be in desperate need of bodies.
Enough with the biblical fairy tales dude
Stick to the topic at hand why don't you ?
He's fucking preaching and you call me out for being off topic?

Loons

Aw you got your feelings hurt....some just can’t handle the truth

Yeah, I understand some of 'em (Milano, De Niro) are more than a little emotionally unstable - that seems pretty common among Democrats - but dayam guys, DAYAM … they are desperately in need of some sort of intervention or medication before they stroke out:

Rose McGowan defends herself in new interview after viral tweets on Trump and Iran: 'I want America to be better'
“Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people,” McGowan wrote. “52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.” In a second tweet, she called the president a “d***head.”

McGowan then tweeted, “Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f***king point. The United States is morally corrupt and acts illegally. It is only logical to appeal to Iran’s pride by apologizing. I’m taking one for the team.”

And later: “I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

McGowan followed up with an explanation about her fear of violence. “Ok, so I freaked out because we may have any impending war,” she tweeted. “Sometimes it’s okay to freak out on those in power. It’s our right. That is what so many Brave soldiers have fought for. That is democracy. I do not want any more American soldiers killed. That’s it.”

When questioned by the Associated Press about her statements, McGowan admitted that she recognizes her comments were unusual, but has a hard time believing both the U.S. and Iranian governments.

“I woke up, I stupidly looked at Twitter. I was going to the bathroom, and I was like, ‘what?’” she told the AP. “So, I just thought I would do something a little strange or unusual ... bloodshed should be avoided if you can. And I kind of just thought, what if I take a really bizarre way around this. A very strange thought, I understand.”
The child-molesters in Hollywood don't want anything that might rain on their parade. So they have this crazy tendency to reject anything that might change their view of America. To them....America is evil....not Muslim terrorists that would murder them in the streets.

Iran is going to have 90% of its military destroyed. Ezekiel 38-39.

Semd then to Iran. They will be in desperate need of bodies.
Enough with the biblical fairy tales dude
Stick to the topic at hand why don't you ?
He's fucking preaching and you call me out for being off topic?

Loons

Aw you got your feelings hurt....some just can’t handle the truth
My feelings have nothing to do with it. LoL

THE END TIMES ARE HERE!!!!

Theres your emotional BULLSHIT right there lol.

As ridiculous as the shit the hollywierdos say

For to long now, this country has tolerated open anti-Americanism, and has tolerated the undermining of this nation by allowing Anti-Americans to openly do such things without recourse. It needs to end.
So you defend McGowen's beliefs?

"We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”

“I do not side with Iran, but I most definitely do not side with the USA.”

She doesn't side with Iran in this but she "definitely" does not side with the USA.

Leftards are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

"We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us.”

Crazy Trump supporters are the ones who made such hyperbolic statements common. It's a little late for you to start whining about them now.

Crazy Trump supporters are the ones who made such hyperbolic statements common. It's a little late for you to start whining about them now.
Congressional Leaders Criticize Maxine Waters For Urging Confrontation
Jun 25, 2018 · Maxine Waters: "God Is On Our Side..."
"If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet," Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif, told supporters at a rally in Los Angeles over the weekend. "If you see anybody from that (Trump) Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."

"If you think we're rallying now you ain't seen nothing yet," Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif, told supporters at a rally in Los Angeles over the weekend. "If you see anybody from that (Trump) Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."

Yet that behavior has only been widespread among the right wing teaparty bunch, Why are you so opposed to tactics you developed?

These anti-Americans need to be deported to Iran by way of parachute. Let's see how much their begging gets them then. What do you think would happen to them once they land in that country ?

She is continuing the long standing Hollywood tradition of throwing America under the bus started by 'Hanoi Jane' Fonda 50 years ago. Joe McArthy was over the top with his Communism accusations, but he wasn't too far off when he targeted the Hollywood elites.

Yet that behavior has only been widespread among the right wing teaparty bunch, Why are you so opposed to tactics you developed?
It's Trump's fault the left has gone insane?

Yet we see constant examples of hyperbolic statements by leftist in the news every single day.....a reminder of just how out of touch with reality they really are.

Nobody should celebrate death......but in this case....the dead were so guilty of causing death themselves.....I don't morn their passing.

But when one starts crying over the bodies of murderers....I think we've stepped over into insanity.

Sooner or later, your favorite tactics will be used against you, you free speech hating Nazi,

Yet we see constant examples of hyperbolic statements by leftist in the news every single day.....a reminder of just how out of touch with reality they really are.

If you watch fox, that's all you see.

Sooner or later, your favorite tactics will be used against you, you free speech hating Nazi,

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back