Hollywood Dems Gather For 'hate Bush' Meeting At Hilton

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
I hate to break to you hardcore rightwingers, but oreilly said on "the factor" that the gathering was not called "hate bush" and oreilly himself said it was unfair to call it that. then, after the meeting took place, oreilly had a guy from "the jewish review", a conservative news org., and the guy said that there was no hate towards bush and they were simply discussing how they could try to get bush out of office.

I hate to break the news to you, my little jew friend, but the "hate" part was covered by various respectable news organizations. Can you provide us with a link showing that the articles we read were fictitious?

jimnyc, why must you and I always argue? I should create a topic about gay marriage or the "under god" issues just so we could agree about something.

Anyways, I cannot be your "little jew friend" because I'm not jewish, I created the name based on what I thought would be a cruelly funny combination. Also, I can't find a link on google, the topics that come up are all about hating terrorists or rush limbaugh links saying the dems are hosting a bush hate party(rush is too biased to ever be believed). And whats the deal with having to link anyway? Only a few people post on these boards on a regular basis, so why not trust each other?

Perhaps you could put up a link to show me that I am sadly mistaken.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
...And whats the deal with having to link anyway? Only a few people post on these boards on a regular basis, so why not trust each other?...
It isn't trust, it's access to the same information. A lot of information in the media, some true, some could be true, some is partisan spin. For example, you could read an article that supports your beleif that Iraq buried its' WMDs' in the Beeka Valley, and include excerpts in the post. If you don't post a link to it, how can I know that the article is from a reliable source and represents current information? It could be a weeklystandard peice, full of anonymous sources and unverifyable documents or it could be Newsweek. Links add a lot of weight to an argument and should be included if at all possible. Take it from someone who sides with you on some of the issues, convincing rhetoric and a fist full of facts will get you much, much farther on this board than just convincing rhetoric.
To further discourage you, your sources will be judged along with the content, information available in the mainstream press is more convincing than move-on.org, for example...

Forum List

Back