Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

There are real traditional Christians and then there are your kind.

Real Christians don't believe in:
Let them die
I'm pro life
Feed the poor and they will breed
Our Outreach feeds over 750 people per week and hands out over 200 bags of groceries.
Kill the gays
Christians are killing gays? I think you mean Muslims
Cut school lunched for children
I'm a child advocate and would never let a child go hungry, any child
Save the Fetus, ignore the born
We have three adopted children...how many do you have asshole?
The worship of wealth
Wealth is the product of education, applying yourself and succeeding, you should have tried that route

See what I mean?

No

26006427.jpg

Me? I consider them people, with nations and minds, and interests and rights equal to our own.
With apparently no need of protection from shock and awe, which from your response I assume you supported, therefore protection from you.

When I voted for BUsh, I had no idea that 9-11 would happen, putting the US into a war making frame of mind.

Saddam did not realize that 9-11 lowered the threshold for military action for the American people, and continued to keep fucking with US. That was on him.

France kept playing diplomatic games and kept telling Saddam that they would stop Bush in the UN. That was stupid of them and ON THEM.
still going into Iraq was one of the great fuck-ups of all time......90% support and the dipshit throws it away and ends up at what? 28%?.....thats called piss poor leadership....

That 90% was a mirage, doomed to fade away as the trauma of 9-11 passed.
sure but a real leader would not have fell 60 percentage points,an actual leader would have stayed above 50% easily....

I remember the 90s. Blacks did not need MORE protection.
Yea they did, just like today. From your kind.

Bull. I'm a harmless middle class middle aged white guy. NO one needs protection from me.
Not so sure.

What? You assume I'm young and aggressive? LOL!!

Tell me more!
I saw a video of a horrible crime that came up on Google when I was searching for something else. A man drowned his 3 year old stepdaughter with other people standing around and watching. No one even tried to stop him. To me, those people were just as guilty as he was. You don't need to be young and strong, only an enabler.

Let them die
I'm pro life
Our Outreach feeds over 750 people per week and hands out over 200 bags of groceries.
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth
Wealth is the product of education, applying yourself and succeeding, you should have tried that route

See what I mean?

No
Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

At least Ted apologized.

Bull. I'm a harmless middle class middle aged white guy. NO one needs protection from me.
I'd say the Iraqis did if you voted for Fuckwit43.

I like how you consider that Arabs have no volition of their own and are merely blocks of wood to be effected solely by our will.

Me? I consider them people, with nations and minds, and interests and rights equal to our own.
You meathead, you wanted to turn Iraq into a ME Arkansas supporting American goals there.

Let them die
I'm pro life
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

No
Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

At least Ted apologized.

You're an idiot, Derp. You directed your post at me and I showed how fucking stupid you are. Get off your goddamn lazy ass and start practicing what you preach. Talk is cheap old man, cheap and broke, like you

Let them die
I'm pro life
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

No

At least Ted apologized.

You're an idiot, Derp. You directed your post at me and I showed how fucking stupid you are. Get off your goddamn lazy ass and start practicing what you preach. Talk is cheap old man, cheap and broke, like you
You didn't show me anything. Let him die from the GOP presidential nominee and crowd from the Las Vegas debates with Ron Paul. Feed the poor and they will breed from GOP Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer. Republicans not only want to cut school lunches for children, but cut food stamps for veterans in a farm bill that gave sitting members of congress millions in tax payer dollars. Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush all got their money the old fashioned way, they inherited it.

So fuck off turd. If you follow evil leaders you are no better than they are.

In the meantime, Republicans hate Obama and Mrs. Clinton. Two people who have devoted their lives to helping others, unlike the GOP. We can name dozens of things these two people have done to help people. Republicans want Trump because he scams and screws people over just like they do. He represents.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s record is being more heavily scrutinized since presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump named him as his vice presidential pick, some very interesting data is surfacing.

BuzzFeed.com reports that in 1992, as executive director of an Indiana think tank, he wrote an editorial sharply criticizing then-President George H.W. Bush for signing the 1991 Civil Rights Act, calling it “objectionable” and a “quota act.”

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

------------------

Remember, this is the same Mike Pence that cost his state more than 60 million for his hate gays Christian Legislation. Events were canceled. People took their vacations elsewhere. Some companies like Angie's list decided to expand elsewhere. Mike Pence created a big hit for his state. Sadly, he couldn't figure out why. The anti Anti-gay was a real stunner for Pence.

Wanna compare Pence's state and it's well being to that shit hole you live in Derp? Really? You fuckers are broke AHAHAHAHA
Indiana? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s record is being more heavily scrutinized since presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump named him as his vice presidential pick, some very interesting data is surfacing.

BuzzFeed.com reports that in 1992, as executive director of an Indiana think tank, he wrote an editorial sharply criticizing then-President George H.W. Bush for signing the 1991 Civil Rights Act, calling it “objectionable” and a “quota act.”

------------------

Remember, this is the same Mike Pence that cost his state more than 60 million for his hate gays Christian Legislation. Events were canceled. People took their vacations elsewhere. Some companies like Angie's list decided to expand elsewhere. Mike Pence created a big hit for his state. Sadly, he couldn't figure out why. The anti Anti-gay was a real stunner for Pence.
George Bush Senior is a spineless one world government sort of guy so he has no credibility on the subject whatsoever. Dip shit

With apparently no need of protection from shock and awe, which from your response I assume you supported, therefore protection from you.

When I voted for BUsh, I had no idea that 9-11 would happen, putting the US into a war making frame of mind.

Saddam did not realize that 9-11 lowered the threshold for military action for the American people, and continued to keep fucking with US. That was on him.

France kept playing diplomatic games and kept telling Saddam that they would stop Bush in the UN. That was stupid of them and ON THEM.
still going into Iraq was one of the great fuck-ups of all time......90% support and the dipshit throws it away and ends up at what? 28%?.....thats called piss poor leadership....

We'll never know, will we?

Let them die
I'm pro life
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

No

At least Ted apologized.
"quietly admits"...well, don't want to drive away the base now.

George Bush Senior equals one world government thinking, spineless at best. LOL

Let them die
I'm pro life
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

No

At least Ted apologized.

You didn't show me anything. Let him die from the GOP presidential nominee and crowd from the Las Vegas debates with Ron Paul. Feed the poor and they will breed from GOP Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer. Republicans not only want to cut school lunches for children, but cut food stamps for veterans in a farm bill that gave sitting members of congress millions in tax payer dollars. Trump, Romney, McCain, Bush all got their money the old fashioned way, they inherited it.

So fuck off turd. If you follow evil leaders you are no better than they are.

In the meantime, Republicans hate Obama and Mrs. Clinton. Two people who have devoted their lives to helping others, unlike the GOP. We can name dozens of things these two people have done to help people. Republicans want Trump because he scams and screws people over just like they do. He represents.

Grow up, Derp. I nor anyone else a degree right of center takes your stupid ass serious. Now you fuck off old man

PS Stop creating idiotic threads, we're weary have handing you your ass on a platter

It wasn't about African Americans.

It was about work discrimination. Any type of discrimination.

Civil Rights Act of 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take some time to learn about something before you post and make a fool of yourself to those of us who actually knows what the legislation was about.

It wasn't about African Americans.

It was about work discrimination. Any type of discrimination.

Civil Rights Act of 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take some time to learn about something before you post and make a fool of yourself to those of us who actually knows what the legislation was about.

We have seen that fears of workplace reverse discrimination was well founded, see the New Haven Firefighter case.

But you probably already know that.

We'll never know, will we?

Well, not if you are incapable of thought, you might not know.

But anyone who's brain can gin up more than, "REPUBLICAN BAD", should be able to figure it out.

Forum List

Back