Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

R

rdean

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s record is being more heavily scrutinized since presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump named him as his vice presidential pick, some very interesting data is surfacing.

BuzzFeed.com reports that in 1992, as executive director of an Indiana think tank, he wrote an editorial sharply criticizing then-President George H.W. Bush for signing the 1991 Civil Rights Act, calling it “objectionable” and a “quota act.”

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

------------------

Remember, this is the same Mike Pence that cost his state more than 60 million for his hate gays Christian Legislation. Events were canceled. People took their vacations elsewhere. Some companies like Angie's list decided to expand elsewhere. Mike Pence created a big hit for his state. Sadly, he couldn't figure out why. The anti Anti-gay was a real stunner for Pence.

Pence is one of those that likes to dictate to other people with the bible. He is only small government when it comes to helping people, but when people dare not to live the life of the bible = watch out.

Another good reason to vote Clinton.

Pence is one of those that likes to dictate to other people with the bible. He is only small government when it comes to helping people, but when people dare not to live the life of the bible = watch out.

If it were not for support from Christians, we would never have put a Man on the Moon.

Pence is right.

Prepare to Avoid Trouble Under The Civil Rights Act of 1991
The new Civil Rights Act will require more agricultural employers to track and maintain statistics and documentation in a manner that only the largest and most sophisticated employers have done in the past.

(in other words, you as a possible small operator, will have to keep massive statistics in the hopes of proving your innocence in case of a discrimination suit)

The site linked lists what all could be done to help better your odds. But no problem there, right? If you own a business you have money to burn and loads of free time.

Give a specific example.

I remember the 90s. Blacks did not need MORE protection.
Yea they did, just like today. From your kind.

Actually, you're the kind of person they need protection from, asshole. And no, it wasn't needed. It's just more race baiting victim bullshit. I'm a minority and I've done pretty damn good for myself through my own efforts.

Bull. I'm a harmless middle class middle aged white guy. NO one needs protection from me.
I'd say the Iraqis did if you voted for Fuckwit43.

I like how you consider that Arabs have no volition of their own and are merely blocks of wood to be effected solely by our will.

Me? I consider them people, with nations and minds, and interests and rights equal to our own.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence’s record is being more heavily scrutinized since presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump named him as his vice presidential pick, some very interesting data is surfacing.

BuzzFeed.com reports that in 1992, as executive director of an Indiana think tank, he wrote an editorial sharply criticizing then-President George H.W. Bush for signing the 1991 Civil Rights Act, calling it “objectionable” and a “quota act.”

Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

------------------

Remember, this is the same Mike Pence that cost his state more than 60 million for his hate gays Christian Legislation. Events were canceled. People took their vacations elsewhere. Some companies like Angie's list decided to expand elsewhere. Mike Pence created a big hit for his state. Sadly, he couldn't figure out why. The anti Anti-gay was a real stunner for Pence.

Wanna compare Pence's state and it's well being to that shit hole you live in Derp? Really? You fuckers are broke AHAHAHAHA

That Pence the social conservative is hostile to the rights of many citizens comes as no surprise.

I was trying to find a meme that was as mindless and stupid as your comment, so that I could respond on your level.

I failed.

I did find this though, which I thought was worth sharing.

hqdefault.jpg

He also thinks cigarettes are healthy. And to think that lunatic is just one assassination attempt away from sitting in the Oval Office if Trump wins in November.
Fortunately, Trump won’t be elected.

And that the likes of Pence might be VP is yet another of many, many excellent reasons to not vote for Trump.

Your projection of false confidence is merely an attempt at propaganda.

As such it is dishonest and you are dishonest.

He also thinks cigarettes are healthy. And to think that lunatic is just one assassination attempt away from sitting in the Oval Office if Trump wins in November.
Fortunately, Trump won’t be elected.

And that the likes of Pence might be VP is yet another of many, many excellent reasons to not vote for Trump.

Your projection of false confidence is merely an attempt at propaganda.

As such it is dishonest and you are dishonest.

He won't answer, he's a hit and run with no mental fortitude

Forum List

Back