Republican VP Pick Mike Pence Criticized George H.W. Bush for Signing 1991 Civil Rights Act

Me? I consider them people, with nations and minds, and interests and rights equal to our own.
With apparently no need of protection from shock and awe, which from your response I assume you supported, therefore protection from you.

He also thinks cigarettes are healthy. And to think that lunatic is just one assassination attempt away from sitting in the Oval Office if Trump wins in November.
Fortunately, Trump won’t be elected.

And that the likes of Pence might be VP is yet another of many, many excellent reasons to not vote for Trump.

Your projection of false confidence is merely an attempt at propaganda.

As such it is dishonest and you are dishonest.

He won't answer, he's a hit and run with no mental fortitude
thats because jones is a pussy.....everyone in this forum from far lefties like dean to far righties like tipsy the cat lover will respond to a question asked of them or responses to what they post,except one person.....no_reply_jones.....but he sure likes to call people names and then run like the little stroonge he is....care to comment jones?....

He also thinks cigarettes are healthy. And to think that lunatic is just one assassination attempt away from sitting in the Oval Office if Trump wins in November.

And that the likes of Pence might be VP is yet another of many, many excellent reasons to not vote for Trump.

thats because jones is a pussy.....everyone in this forum from far lefties like dean to far righties like tipsy the cat lover will respond to a question asked of them or responses to what they post,except one person.....no_reply_jones.....but he sure likes to call people names and then run like the little stroonge he is....care to comment jones?....
Man that guy is deeeep inside your heads

Me? I consider them people, with nations and minds, and interests and rights equal to our own.
With apparently no need of protection from shock and awe, which from your response I assume you supported, therefore protection from you.

When I voted for BUsh, I had no idea that 9-11 would happen, putting the US into a war making frame of mind.

Saddam did not realize that 9-11 lowered the threshold for military action for the American people, and continued to keep fucking with US. That was on him.

France kept playing diplomatic games and kept telling Saddam that they would stop Bush in the UN. That was stupid of them and ON THEM.

is like the way sassy is in yours?...

When I voted for BUsh, I had no idea that 9-11 would happen, putting the US into a war making frame of mind.

Saddam did not realize that 9-11 lowered the threshold for military action for the American people, and continued to keep fucking with US. That was on him.

France kept playing diplomatic games and kept telling Saddam that they would stop Bush in the UN. That was stupid of them and ON THEM.
still going into Iraq was one of the great fuck-ups of all time......90% support and the dipshit throws it away and ends up at what? 28%?.....thats called piss poor leadership....

Lol no I never talk about that idiot

Lol no I never talk about that idiot
lol...sure you dont....

That Pence the social conservative is hostile to the rights of many citizens comes as no surprise.

That you are a daffy leftist turd is hostile to Christians comes as no surprise. See how this works?
There are real traditional Christians and then there are your kind.

Real Christians don't believe in:
Let them die
Feed the poor and they will breed
Kill the gays
Cut school lunched for children
Save the Fetus, ignore the born
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

still going into Iraq was one of the great fuck-ups of all time......90% support and the dipshit throws it away and ends up at what? 28%?.....thats called piss poor leadership....

That 90% was a mirage, doomed to fade away as the trauma of 9-11 passed.

I remember the 90s. Blacks did not need MORE protection.

That's what makes you a racist.

YOu are such a moron.

I stated my opinion.

YOu obviously disagree.

Yet you cannot even comprehend that my views could be based on a worldview, and moral framework different than your own.

You can only imagine that I agree with you with regard to the situation of blacks, and thus if I do not want to offer them greater protections, it is because I am actively seeking to oppress or kill them.

IN that regard, what you have just demonstrated is that your mind is completely closed and you have no understanding or respect of the idea that there even ARE other viewpoints and cultures than your own.

You are blind.

Oh, almost forgot.

And for you, BONUS MEME!!

Hq4Fyxk.jpg

That Pence the social conservative is hostile to the rights of many citizens comes as no surprise.

That you are a daffy leftist turd is hostile to Christians comes as no surprise. See how this works?

Let them die
Kill the gays
The worship of wealth

See what I mean?

It is so funny to see a lefties pretend to know or care about anything Christian.

So the Iraqis needed protection from guys like you, who enabled shock and awe.

So you voted against him the second time, right?

THat was an odd claim.

YOu do remember that the Dems ran a pro-war candidate too?

The anti-war candidate, Howard Dean was sabotaged by the Party leadership and their jackals in the media.

So the Iraqis needed protection from guys like you, who enabled shock and awe.

And you did it again.

You infantize the Iraqis when you take all responsibility off of them for the role their behavior played in the course of events leading to war.

Ironically, that is actually racist.

Let them die
I'm pro life
Our Outreach feeds over 750 people per week and hands out over 200 bags of groceries.
Kill the gays
Christians are killing gays? I think you mean Muslims
I'm a child advocate and would never let a child go hungry, any child
We have three adopted children...how many do you have asshole?
The worship of wealth
Wealth is the product of education, applying yourself and succeeding, you should have tried that route

See what I mean?

No

Forum List

Back