Hmmm. Should I Take the Family to See OWS This Week-end?

Go for it.

Personally, I don't need to go down there. I already know that there is shit in the sewer, I don't need to put my nose down there to verify.

Spoken like a true partisan hack. I HAVE been down there numerous (I'm in NYC) times and there are people from all walks of life and from EVERYWHERE. You really have no business commenting on this subject, now do you? Do you not agree that we need to get corporate power (money) OUT of our government? Because that is the main message OWS is trying to get out.

:lol: Is that what they want now? :lol:

d856d9a7-bbf5-40ae-b81a-b3ce5785209b_thumb.jpg

occupywallst-mon-top.jpg

occupywallst-mon-art1.jpg

occupywallst-mon-art2.jpg

These feculant Flea Baggers haven't a clue what they want. They just want it to be FREE....

I'm thinking of going down to see for myself. That was how I learned more about the Tea Party. Went in person.
Maybe take a camera, ask people questions and videotape their answers.
My daughter is curious about it because she remembers studying the
Civil Rights movements of the 60's and this reminds her of that. Here in Vegas, there should be no danger of violence etc... We don't even have people in tents.

But then, it's down to about 65 degrees and my lovely bride (Latina) gets
cold the moment it drops below 80.
Still, I am not one to judge things solely by what I see in the media and our neighbor (who invited me) is a 50 year old business owner. Not exactly the young hippie type portrayed by the biased Right Wing Media.

(I love using that phrase! Kinda reverses the victim mentality of the ConservaRepubs!)

I would. Its proof that a collage education is useless with out balls or ambition.

I'm thinking of going down to see for myself. That was how I learned more about the Tea Party. Went in person.
Civil Rights movements of the 60's and this reminds her of that. Here in Vegas, there should be no danger of violence etc... We don't even have people in tents.

Still, I am not one to judge things solely by what I see in the media and our neighbor (who invited me) is a 50 year old business owner. Not exactly the young hippie type portrayed by the biased Right Wing Media.

(I love using that phrase! Kinda reverses the victim mentality of the ConservaRepubs!)

I would. Its proof that a collage education is useless with out balls or ambition.

I have my degree but I must be honest. I never went to collage..

Should I Take the Family to See OWS This Week-end?
'I'm thinking of going down to see for myself. That was how I learned more about the Tea Party. Went in person.
Civil Rights movements of the 60's and this reminds her of that. Here in Vegas, ...'

Vegas? VEGAS?

Who knows what might happen.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Otherwise, I might be in jail.

Last edited:

I would, whether or not you support them, if only for the historical content.

Ah. An open mind. How unusual! Turns out they're having an all day thing tomorrow. We're going to that instead.

I have my degree but I must be honest. I never went to collage..
Collage?

Funny...!

Here's a "COLLAGE" for you...:lol:

collage-apple.jpg

Ah. An open mind. How unusual! Turns out they're having an all day thing tomorrow. We're going to that instead.
Is that 'Open Mind' like a Collage?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Independent Logic? There's NOTHING Logical about you...:lol:

YOU are an IDIOT.

Um yeah. okay I get it. You're a Conservative azzhole who gets all your opinions spoonfed to you by the Right Wing media. Would you like me to tell you all your opinions? See I can do that with you but you can't do it with me. Why? Because I think for myself, whereas you are a mindless drone.

Right. There's nothing logical about seeing for myself. Heaven forbid I not get my opinions the way idiots like you do. Well guess what?

These people are nothing like I expected. After talking with them in depth, we learned what they are really about. What is it?

Read Occupy

For those who think it's worth sharing, pass it on. Of course, a brain-washed, mindless sheeple like you will find nothing valid there - even the things you have previously admitted you agree with. Because your thought-masters have told you, you're not allowed to agree with the things you used to agree with - if it means agreeing with OWS. You simply can't think for yourself.

Video is not up yet but it will be soon...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back