"History will judge me" - Bush.....Looks like it already has!

Read this study, a vote of over 400 historians, and several dozen quotes of their opinion of his presidency. These are historians, you know...the ones who judge history. Possibly one of the most thorough studys on a president and how he used patriotism to get re-elected. He is the only one, who benefited from 9-11.

http://hnn.us/articles/5019.html

Are these the historians who work at the fake university you attend, "UC Berkely"?

Are these the historians who work at the fake university you attend, "UC Berkely"?

I don't think it matters because it is obvious these fucking idiots are merely partisan hacks and their opinion amounts to shit. It is obvious Bush is an idiot and that history will judge him to be a failure like the shitheads who voted for him but these historians need to get a fucking life if they think anyone gives a rat's ass that a bunch of historians agree with the rest of us about the bastard George. Who the hell do they think they are? Some kind of fucking expert? :bowdown:

P.S., the use of profanity is for emphasis and if you don't like it you can eat my shit. :redface:

I don't think it matters because it is obvious these fucking idiots are merely partisan hacks and their opinion amounts to shit. It is obvious Bush is an idiot and that history will judge him to be a failure like the shitheads who voted for him but these historians need to get a fucking life if they think anyone gives a rat's ass that a bunch of historians agree with the rest of us about the bastard George. Who the hell do they think they are? Some kind of fucking expert? :bowdown:

P.S., the use of profanity is for emphasis and if you don't like it you can eat my shit. :redface:

libs said the same thing about Pres Reagan

now libs suffering from Bush Derangment Syndrome scream with hate how fifty years from now their dreams will finally come true

Forum List

Back