Historic snow!!

When it is ice and snow it is just weather...it is only climate if it is a bit warm.

Historic snowstorm? How stupid. A few inches of snow is historic? I suppose it might shut down the south for some unknown reason but it's anything....anything but historic. I've never understood how 6 inches of snow can bring a whole city to a halt....there is NO excuse and I scoff at this post.

A few inches of snow is historic? I

It was to the Donner Party.

sk-2017_04_article_main_mobile_2x.jpg

Thread title should be:

RWNJs still unable to distinguish weather from climate.

Thread title should be:

What is the distinguishing factor between weather and climate? Political attitude? Please don't give me data gleaned from college grants since we have more data that indicates colleges engage in fraudulent conduct in bribes and kickbacks than any evidence that indicates man made climate change.

I was looking forward to global warming so Lake Superior could look like this...20190222_180113.jpg
Instead, my yard looks like this...20190302_071225.jpg

Really disappointed with the rate of warming.

Thread title should be:

What is the distinguishing factor between weather and climate? Political attitude? Please don't give me data gleaned from college grants since we have more data that indicates colleges engage in fraudulent conduct in bribes and kickbacks than any evidence that indicates man made climate change.
Lol, time.

More bad news for the climate crusaders as giant snowstorm wallops the northern plains of the United States......

A storm that wasn't very cold.

Alas, most deniers can't grasp the difference between "temperature" and "precipitation".

Nor did they notice that the heavily populated areas of the midwest reached 80F on the same day.

...grasp the difference between "temperature" and...
If the globe is warming, then what's its temperature? The reason I ask is because more often than not people who say the globe's warming are can neither say what they mean by "the globe" nor what the temperature of whatever warming has become today.

Let's get serious here. If some guy comes up to you and says that something he doesn't know what is has become ten degrees hotter --without having any idea what the temperature is or was, then why would you want to give him your tax dollars?

I was looking forward to global warming so Lake Superior could look like this...View attachment 255383
Instead, my yard looks like this...View attachment 255386

Lol.....well ya know, that snow is just weather. It's not climate!:abgg2q.jpg:
Well, I am mot a climate change denier, but rather a climate change encourager. Too damn cold, gonna go out back an empty some old aerosol cans into the air.

I was looking forward to global warming so Lake Superior could look like this...View attachment 255383
Instead, my yard looks like this...View attachment 255386

Lol.....well ya know, that snow is just weather. It's not climate!:abgg2q.jpg:
Well, I am mot a climate change denier, but rather a climate change encourager. Too damn cold, gonna go out back an empty some old aerosol cans into the air.

Well when you do, save some cans for New York....we're dying out here! Especially needed is some global warming on the ocean because the past 3 or 4 summers have mostly been chilly! Cant go in the evening anymore like when I was younger.:gay:

...grasp the difference between "temperature" and...
If the globe is warming, then what's its temperature? The reason I ask is because more often than not people who say the globe's warming are can neither say what they mean by "the globe" nor what the temperature of whatever warming has become today.

Let's get serious here. If some guy comes up to you and says that something he doesn't know what is has become ten degrees hotter --without having any idea what the temperature is or was, then why would you want to give him your tax dollars?

Here is what the actual temperature change looks like in degrees...as opposed to "anomalies". They show the change in terms of anomaly because they can alter the scale and make it look pretty scary to people who don't know any better. If they showed the "warming" in terms of actual degrees, they would be laughed out of the public eye.

Here is your "unprecedented" global warming in terms of actual degrees for both the northern and southern hemispheres. Scary huh....

figure-41.png

figure-31.png

By the way..this is still reflecting the heavily massaged, homogenized, and infilled temperature record upon which global warming is based... If you look at regional temperature records across the globe, you see a couple of areas where it has warmed a bit...a few areas where it has cooled a bit...but most of the globe hasn't done much of anything for the past 150 years...general warming only shows up in the heavily manipulated "global" record...if the globe were actually warming, then warming would be evident in all the regions of the earth instead of just a few areas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back