Historic snow!!

Screen-Shot-2019-04-05-at-9.04.29-PM.png

Here is your "unprecedented" global warming in terms of actual degrees for both the northern and southern hemispheres.

Yes, your usual attempt to hide data by using bad graphs. Boring.

Honest people present data honestly and clearly. Your life is a quest to lie by presenting statistics badly.

If the globe is warming, then what's its temperature?

A senseless question, being it's too vague.

The reason I ask is because more often than not people who say the globe's warming are can neither say what they mean by "the globe" nor what the temperature of whatever warming has become today.

Nonsense. Most people understand what an average is.

Let's get serious here. If some guy comes up to you and says that something he doesn't know what is has become ten degrees hotter --without having any idea what the temperature is or was, then why would you want to give him your tax dollars?

Let's get serious here. Nobody said that. You made it up. We do know that since you can't grasp what an average is, we definitely don't want your type in charge of tax dollars.

I was looking forward to global warming so Lake Superior could look like this...View attachment 255383
Instead, my yard looks like this...View attachment 255386

Really disappointed with the rate of warming.
Lake Superior rapidly warming | Great Lakes Now
I was looking forward to global warming so Lake Superior could look like this...View attachment 255383

Go take a swim in July.
You will have hypothermia in 4 minutes.
Average summer temp. is around 55F.

Go take a swim in July.

Yup... I have. And it's warming more and more every year.

Go take a swim in July.

Yup... I have. And it's warming more and more every year.
Super.
Or should I say Superior ?

As a climate change encourager, I encourage palm trees in Duluth.

Here is your "unprecedented" global warming in terms of actual degrees for both the northern and southern hemispheres.

Yes, your usual attempt to hide data by using bad graphs. Boring.

Honest people present data honestly and clearly. Your life is a quest to lie by presenting statistics badly.

Can't read a graph any better than the skidmark huh....did he teach you to read them? The temperatures are precisely the same as in the hockey stick graph you wack jobs like to scare people with...that is what global warming looks like in terms of degrees rather than anomaly...

More bad news for the climate crusaders as giant snowstorm wallops the northern plains of the United States......

Relentless spring snowstorm continues pummeling central US - AccuWeather.com

Dang the optics on this suck if you're trying to push a global warming narrative!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Not a big believer in the A part of the equation, but really atypical weather is a sign of of a changing climate ergo the two are not mutually exclusive.
What isn’t it typical?

I guess you didn’t know it snow in Chicago in April. Always has in my sixty year experience. So how is it atypical?

Last edited:
More bad news for the climate crusaders as giant snowstorm wallops the northern plains of the United States......

Dang the optics on this suck if you're trying to push a global warming narrative!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Not a big believer in the A part of the equation, but really atypical weather is a sign of of a changing climate ergo the two are not mutually exclusive.
What isn’t it typical?

I guess you didn’t know it snow in Chicago in April. Always has in my sixty year experience. So how is it atypical?

I guess they are calling it historic because they have to compete with Tiger winning the Masters for newsclicks....

Except the area where the weather front started was unseasonably warm and created a much worse storm.
And you’re saying that doesn’t happen normally? Even sixty years ago? It did here in Chicago. No changes. It’s called pressure systems. Look it up and learn something

Except the area where the weather front started was unseasonably warm and created a much worse storm.
And you’re saying that doesn’t happen normally? Even sixty years ago? It did here in Chicago. No changes. It’s called pressure systems. Look it up and learn something

It is being caused historic because of the size of the storm and the number of people affected, not because of what is or is not happening in Chicago.

Lol....its called a weather front. Cold or warm, precipitation always accompanies it! Doy:2up:

Been happening that way for billions of years btw.....a few people tend to get hysterical these days when they see weather:backpedal:

When it is ice and snow it is just weather...it is only climate if it is a bit warm.

Climate change is what is causing more intense weather. When you have weather much warmer than usual in the southwest, you have more intense storms over the center and east.

More intense weather due to higher temperatures where storms develop.

Rainstorms are now up to 70% stronger and wetter than they were in the 1950s — and this is only the beginning

Forum List

Back