Historians Release List of Top U.S. Presidents

I didn't read but ...
Washington
Lincoln
Reagan
Trump
Eisenhower

The rest would be opinion I guess.

Thise "intelligent people" have Carter at 26, lol. This is obviously a group democrat half wits. Carter? SERIOUSLY? :laugh:

Carter was the architect of the modern American army. He's the guy who green lit all of the smart weapons and nuclear technology that allowed the US Army to win the Gulf War in 11 days.
Let’s be truthful Reagan was a RINO and so is Trump.

Reagan was a radical right wing populist. He was SO FAR to the right, I doubted he could ever be elected.

The Republican Party is on the right wing fascist fringe at the moment. Trump is not a Republican at all, he is a white nationalist.

The only two Presidents who stand out in a positive way to me are Washington and Lincoln.

A President gets far too much credit and far too much blame. There are too many profoundly important things that are going on -- many of which started before they even entered office -- over which they have no control.

The shittier Presidents were shitty mostly because of the way they handled crises.

Carter was the architect of the modern American army. He's the guy who green lit all of the smart weapons and nuclear technology that allowed the US Army to win the Gulf War in 11 days.

Reagan was a radical right wing populist. He was SO FAR to the right, I doubted he could ever be elected.

The Republican Party is on the right wing fascist fringe at the moment. Trump is not a Republican at all, he is a white nationalist.
And Ladies and Gentleman all that from the hag that believes that Dulles is in Dallas, Texas!

Regan and Trump were Democrats before becoming Republicans but you will argue they were not like you argue the Sky can’t be blue because in your deluded mind you have to disagree with those you hate!

So again Trump is a RINO and Reagan was a RINO and now it is your turn to say the Sky can’t be blue!

And Ladies and Gentleman all that from the hag that believes that Dulles is in Dallas, Texas!

Regan and Trump were Democrats before becoming Republicans but you will argue they were not like you argue the Sky can’t be blue because in your deluded mind you have to disagree with those you hate!

So again Trump is a RINO and Reagan was a RINO and now it is your turn to say the Sky can’t be blue!

Who is not a RINO?

Forum List

Back