Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

All it would take is one motivated Marine who was willing to "suicide bomb" their rally. BINGO! Watch 'em run back to Mexico.

I have a friend who has been in the construction business for a long time. He's constantly called on to go behind the hispanics and fix what they did wrong. I doubt I'd buy a new house today given how bad the work is that is put into them.

They only know how to build houses made from adobe. How do you pound nails in ADOBE?

Hi Claudette:

All of the States should enact this law.

Leave the illegals nowhere to go but back to Mexico.

You are making a good point and one that forces Obama and the Open Border Lobby "Sanctuary Idiots" to battle against the Arizona Law. Think about this very carefully: The Illegal Aliens in Arizona must run like rats off their sinking ship to neighboring states like New Mexico, California and Nevada, which means the legislators in those States will be forced into doing something to protect JOBS from the new batch of Illegal Aliens.

Every State in the Union had better start passing Arizona-like Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws, OR they will drown in a literal sea of Illegal Alien Foreign National humanity ...

GL,

Terral

Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

Aww I bet the Arizonians are just sickened by this too.

I have a friend who has been in the construction business for a long time. He's constantly called on to go behind the hispanics and fix what they did wrong. I doubt I'd buy a new house today given how bad the work is that is put into them.

They only know how to build houses made from adobe. How do you pound nails in ADOBE?

I think we have a conservative troll joining the ranks on USMB. :cuckoo:

If this is true, I cant wait to get the monetary number of how many millions this state will lose. I already know we lost millions from people NOT coming here.

Wait until ol Jan realizes how much she will lose when the all star game is gone.

This will end just like when this place tried to not celbrate MLK's bday. Remember how that turned out....lol

Wait for it. They will cave.

(Oh and by the way, why would hispanics leave, this isn't even a law yet...?)

Here is a though ARizona, enfore the law thats already on the books and prosecute the business owners who HIRE THE ILLEGALS! 50% of businesses here hire them, and they are just as wrong as Hector in front of Home depot.

I think we have a conservative troll joining the ranks on USMB. :cuckoo:

i agree.....i dont think this guy has ever even met a Mexican.....

If this is true, I cant wait to get the monetary number of how many millions this state will lose. I already know we lost millions from people NOT coming here.

Wait until ol Jan realizes how much she will lose when the all star game is gone.

This will end just like when this place tried to not celbrate MLK'ss bday. Remember how that turned out...loll

Wait for it. They will cave.

(Oh and by the way, why wouldhispanicss leave, this isn't even a law yet...?)

what is it with you and the fucking all star game?......OC has had 2-3 neighboring cities to Anaheim backing the Arizona bill,including Orange which is right across the street from the stadium, and no one has mentioned canceling coming here for the game.....MLB has not said one thing about it,that i know of....perhaps Zona its you trying to pull what you far lefties do better than anyone....FEAR MONGERING....

Last edited:
Hooray Arizona. Anyone know how to let the state governing body know I am wholly in favor of this law and the enforcement of it. I know a retired Phoenix Law Officer, He still goes out at night to photograph illegal activity on the boarder.

Forum List

Back