12 to 17 states considering using Arizona's immgration law

All States should adopt this law.

Give the illegals nowhere to go. No jobs. No US dollars to send home. They will have to go back to Mexico.

If we let them go after our neighbor, one day they will come after us.

Have another drink..........

How about you have another drink.
The right wants limited government, but is okay with laws like this. You are willing to give up some of your freedoms, but how much will you give up?

Limited size of government does not equate to wanting criminals to just run around... nor does it equate to not wanting laws enforced... and we do have laws governing immigration, visitation, residence, etc for foreigners

all states should adopt this law.

Give the illegals nowhere to go. No jobs. No us dollars to send home. They will have to go back to mexico.

not if ohbama has anything to say about it.he;s all for it.i cant believe he's our so called president!!.

get a grip.. or tell us how many illegals you house, feed, clothe, educate, and medicate>> I'd be interested in knowing.

not if my neighbor is legal.....just sayin.....

Hopefully your neighbor doesn't have brown skin.
Or if they are illegal, I hope you never get robbed and expect them to call the cops. Just sayin

Not ALL illegals have brown skin and I doubt that they will come knocking down the door of those who have 'brown' skin or otherwise. If they are illegal, they don't call the cops anyway - law or no law. So where is the problema???

What are you talking about luissa?

No where in the arizona law are they given the power or authority to go after anyone. They can not just go up to people and ask for ID as part of the law.

Dont tell me your just like the president and his administration and are talking about the law without even reading what is in it...please dont do that luissa I like you and dont want your image tarnished in my mind :eusa_pray:

nor if your neighbor's citizenship status is illegal. It is only if they break an existing, non immigration related, law then get caught while breaking that law that their citizen status can be questioned. Just as it is with ANYONE who breaks the law....if you've ever been arrested you know one of the things they do is identify who you are.

Hopefully your neighbor doesn't have brown skin.
Or if they are illegal, I hope you never get robbed and expect them to call the cops. Just sayin

ALL of my neighbors have brown skin....and most are Illegals....and we look out for each other.....not to much crime in this neighborhood....and if the cops have to be called....theyre called.....just sayin.....

It is interesting to note that Mexico did not send one soldier to fight the Nazis in WW2 yet they call Americans who are defending their own country, "Nazis".

Forum List

Back