Hispanic population is now the largest demographic in Texas

PM me, and I'll tell you how to build one. It's fairly easy if you have materials that are simple to work with. Me? I build mine out of brass and glass (harder to work with, but much nicer to smoke out of than plastic).
no more smoking for me...if i do it now its edibles.....i just wish Nevada would be more like California with those....cal allows more THC in them....

SAN ANTONIO — Hispanic Texans have surpassed white Anglo Texans by over 230,000 people, becoming the state’s largest racial population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

The total population of Texas reached over 29.5 million people in 2021 — a 1.8 percent increase from 2019. Statewide, 11.6 million people — or 39.4 percent — identified as white non-Hispanic in 2021, while 11.9 million — or 40.2 percent — were Hispanic.

The Census Bureau released its one-year American Community Survey this week, showing changes from 2019 to 2021. It didn’t release the survey for 2020 because of sampling problems owing to the pandemic.

In 2019, the Hispanic population in Texas was 11.5 million — or 39.7 percent. In two years, that total jumped by over 330,000 people — a 2.9 percent increase. Over the same period, the Anglo Texan population declined by about 300,000 people — a 2.5 percent drop.

The day Texas turns blue is the day we'll never see another GOP president. This is why the democrats are trying to do anything and everything to win as many latinx votes as possible. It may also be why the GOP in Texas is stridently anti-abortion; I daresay most latinx do not support abortion for religious reasons. And it does not help that so many California progressive liberals and those from other blue states are coming to Texas in big numbers.
Hispanics are not a racial classification. Further if you are born in the USA you are not Hispanic.

Punish employers that hire illegals. Pretty simple. Oh whoops, republicans have been the biggest opposition block to that for decades.
How about punish and send to prison politicians who allow illegals into the country? How about sending to prison politicians who create sanctuary cities?

I thought it meant both latino and latina (male and female)? Didn't mean to offend anybody. Sometimes I think you guys are too nitpicky.
Not offended, I just recently started hearing this term. I won't use it though. They're just Hispanic to me

just googled it. Nope. Will never use it.

relating to people of Latin American origin or descent (used as a gender-neutral or nonbinary alternative to Latino or Latina).

lots of hispanics are pretty conservative.....if the fucking republicans would treat them with a little respect instead of racially, they might be on your side...
My wife is Mexican and a former Democrat because of how she was treated by Democrats. Many of our LatinX friends also followed the same path. They are small business owners who don’t like to be treated like evil corporations. They are pro-life and like having children. They don’t like bullshit green energy programs that do nothing but increase their energy costs.

My wife is Mexican and a former Democrat because of how she was treated by Democrats. Many of our LatinX friends also followed the same path. They are small business owners who don’t like to be treated like evil corporations. They are pro-life and like having children. They don’t like bullshit green energy programs that do nothing but increase their energy costs.
what is a "latinX"?...

SAN ANTONIO — Hispanic Texans have surpassed white Anglo Texans by over 230,000 people, becoming the state’s largest racial population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

The total population of Texas reached over 29.5 million people in 2021 — a 1.8 percent increase from 2019. Statewide, 11.6 million people — or 39.4 percent — identified as white non-Hispanic in 2021, while 11.9 million — or 40.2 percent — were Hispanic.

The Census Bureau released its one-year American Community Survey this week, showing changes from 2019 to 2021. It didn’t release the survey for 2020 because of sampling problems owing to the pandemic.

In 2019, the Hispanic population in Texas was 11.5 million — or 39.7 percent. In two years, that total jumped by over 330,000 people — a 2.9 percent increase. Over the same period, the Anglo Texan population declined by about 300,000 people — a 2.5 percent drop.

The day Texas turns blue is the day we'll never see another GOP president. This is why the democrats are trying to do anything and everything to win as many latinx votes as possible. It may also be why the GOP in Texas is stridently anti-abortion; I daresay most latinx do not support abortion for religious reasons. And it does not help that so many California progressive liberals and those from other blue states are coming to Texas in big numbers.
Stop using “latinex”
Latino people hate that

I know, right? How has the land that makes up Texas managed to exist for so many millions of years without ever having a militarized, impenetrable border? It defies all logical explanation :laugh:
Did not know that Texas had people and borders for millons of years , you dolt

They were in the beginning until illegals came over from the US.

Seems that Texas gov is the only person in America fighting back against the Biden Cartel besides the usual dozen else

Why is Arizona doing zero

And what will Texas still not do? They still refuse to address the businesses hiring all those that are there illegally.

Seems that Texas gov is the only person in America fighting back against the Biden Cartel besides the usual dozen else

Why is Arizona doing zero
Does Arizona have a lot of Progs that move into it? Escaping the areas, they helped to cause their reason for moving in the first place? Arizona and New Mexico have been infected a bit over the years.

Republicans think so called illegal immigration is new and easily preventable. My comment was directed at them.
And what the other poster was pointing out is your retardation and lack of history about the State of Texas.

The left is now trying to break down the Hispanic Community with what they call White Hispanic and group the White Hispanic with White Society, so do not expect the left to accept Texas as a Minority-Majority State unless it is Black only.

Forum List

Back