Democrats are such bigoted, xenophobic hypocrites!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Wow..............
Miss Kneepads 2022 is SO upset. her tampon shot across the room cause she got some of her precious, precious, super all important invaders shipped directly to HER front door!!

I may not like Abbotts other policies, but I certainly back him on THIS one!!! KEEP ON SHIPPING THOSE INVADERS TO NAZICRAT FRONT DOORS AND ALL THE PLACES THEY HANG OUT!!!!

No, a statement of fact.

As is the fact that you're a shit human being for endorsing the OP. Nobody forced you to back up that vile crap. You chose of your own free will to act that badly. Are you proud of yourself for that?
An ad hominem...how mature.
Elaborate, without using an ad hominem, on why wanting Americans to be employed is bad.

Its only FAIR......right.jpg

Dimocrats want us to now believe it's "inhumane" to send these people to some of the most wealthiest tax bases in the country.
I guess they would be happier if these people were left in poor communities.
Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls

Back when the decline began, integration would have been stopped cold if Afram students had been bussed to rich neighborhoods and crime-ridden housing projects had been built there too. In the 1957 class-supremacy action, the rich in Arkansas had no problem with integrating a high school attended by White working-class students.

Forum List

Back