Hiring based on race

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am speaking of blacks being selected for commercials out of all proportion to their percentage of the population...this has been talked about but not nearly enough.

I once did the numbers based on the US Census, and the accurate racial proportion in the US is one black person for every five white people.

Nothing "racist" about this, unless one believes math is racist, yo.

I once did the numbers based on the US Census, and the accurate racial proportion in the US is one black person for every five white people.

Nothing "racist" about this, unless one believes math is racist, yo.

As of 2020, white Americans are the racial and ethnic majority, representing 57.8% of the population. Hispanic and Latino Americans (who may belong to any racial group) are the largest ethnic minority, comprising 18.7% of the population, while Black or African Americans are the largest racial minority, making up 12.1%.

Utterly impossible to ever see a normal white family on TV

Almost all whites are only showed as being silly, buffoonish, dim witted and clownish on TV

Blacks are viewed as rational, intelligent and kind

I see a commercial with blacks in it they pretty much guaranteed I won't buy it. Blacks in general have worn out their welcome with me over the past 2 years or so. I'm tired of hearing about them and seeing them.

But yes, it's all about esg scores. This guy explains esg in companies pretty well.

I am speaking of blacks being selected for commercials out of all proportion to their percentage of the population...this has been talked about but not nearly enough.

"Not nearly enough"? You've got some idiots here losing their shit every day over this non-issue. That crazy broad who goes around shopping malls counting the people by race on advertisements must post about it ten times a day.

biden can't tell.jpg

I have backyard cook outs all the time with my Yellow-Asian, black, LatinX, Native American, Brown-Asian, Arab, lesbian, tranny friends. I am usually the only white guy there since my kids are the bi-racial product of me and my Congolese wife, or were adopted from a pigmy orphanage in the Amazon basin.

Forum List

Back