Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
By "solid family", you mean a guy who cheated on his kids' mother, and has been married three times?

You mean a guy who is married to a woman young enough to be his daughter?

It's gotta be pretty creepy to have a stepmom who is only six years older than you.

Yeah. Solid family.

Money is the only glue in that family.
I suspect the kids are alright .. to the extent that kids who grow up in that wealth can be allright. But Jr's tale of being shown the actual building trade ... absolutely true. Now, he couldn't actually operate heavy equip properly, I'd think, but .... Johnny Manziel they are not.

But the whole "lock Hillary up" thing is a con/sharade when in fact they all are buds, nor is there a "newt's" worth of difference on actual trade. He and Hillary are both late converts to limiting total free trade. Wendel Wilke / FDR .. not much diff. Ike / JFK .. ditto.

Still it's convention time so they can tell the myths of their family. Trump continues to preach to the few, the rabid, the insane. He's not giving people who might or might not vote for him much reason to get off the sofa.

I wish the gop was done, so I could see what Hillary's got up her crooked little sleeve

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
By "solid family", you mean a guy who cheated on his kids' mother, and has been married three times?

It's gotta be pretty creepy to have a stepmom who is only six years older than you.

Yeah. Solid family.

I suspect the kids are alright .. to the extent that kids who grow up in that wealth can be allright. But Jr's tale of being shown the actual building trade ... absolutely true. Now, he couldn't actually operate heavy equip properly, I'd think, but .... Johnny Manziel they are not.

But the whole "lock Hillary up" thing is a con/sharade when in fact they all are buds, nor is there a "newt's" worth of difference on actual trade. He and Hillary are both late converts to limiting total free trade. Wendel Wilke / FDR .. not much diff. Ike / JFK .. ditto.

Still it's convention time so they can tell the myths of their family. Trump continues to preach to the few, the rabid, the insane. He's not giving people who might or might not vote for him much reason to get off the sofa.

I wish the gop was done, so I could see what Hillary's got up her crooked little sleeve

No
I agree with most of your post, but Trump was for fair trade in the late 90s...he was in the Reform Party with Perot and Buchanan....he left when David Duke joined

Yeah. Solid family.

No
I agree with most of your post, but Trump was for fair trade in the late 90s...he was in the Reform Party with Perot and Buchanan....he left when David Duke joined
Trump wasn't just in the Reform Party. He was the Reform Party nominee for President in the 2000 election.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000

He's a loser. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yep- 5 kids from 3 wives.- nothing says family values more than having being the dad to three different families......

And I am sure Trump is glad that his kids didn't tell the whole truth........

Donald's only "crime" is he enjoys making love to beautiful, independent women. HOW DARE HE BE A MAN!!

So you expect that Donald will continue to cheat on his wives after he is President- because that is what you think a man should do?

Yep- 5 kids from 3 wives.- nothing says family values more than having being the dad to three different families......

That puts him ahead of this freeloader with 15 kids by 3 baby daddies:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

At least he supports his kids and doesn't demand someone be forced to do so. Guess who the baby mama has a 95% of voting for?

Yeah. Solid family.

No
Trump wasn't just in the Reform Party. He was the Reform Party nominee for President in the 2000 election.

Donald Trump presidential campaign, 2000

He's a loser. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
That seems positive imo. Nevertheless, he went of on race religion and said some things about women that are not ok.

She'll be lucky to find someone who wants to stand with her as her VP...

Unlike Trump, Clinton has not had leading Democrats publicly proclaim that there is no way that they would run with her- like Republicans did with Trump.

How many candidates said no privately to Trump's emissaries before they found one to say yes? 5? 10? LOL

Hey I am glad that after Trump cheated on his wife, and left his kids, that he not only financially supported them that he stayed in their lives.

Not exactly a strongpoint of the GOP.

After all Newt Gingrich refused to pay child support when he abandoned his family

And then there is this guy
Family Values Republican Congressman Hid His Out-of-Wedlock Child and First Family

Family Values Republican Congressman Hid His Out-of-Wedlock Child and First Family

Donald's only "crime" is he enjoys making love to beautiful, independent women. HOW DARE HE BE A MAN!!

So you expect that Donald will continue to cheat on his wives after he is President- because that is what you think a man should do?

Why would I expect that?

Here is what you said

Donald making love to beautiful women included of course women who were not his wife of the moment.

Hey I am glad that after Trump cheated on his wife, and left his kids, that he not only financially supported them that he stayed in their lives.

After all Newt Gingrich refused to pay child support when he abandoned his family

Yet over 70% of black babies are born bastards and you have no problem with that.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Paraphrase: "I didn't hear about this from my communist masters! It must not be true!"

I didn't bother you that Bill Clinton did it.

Hmmmm I don't think I claimed that cheating is what men do.

That would be Donald Trump who made that claim

You indicated you don't care when those you support do it but bring it up when someone you oppose does it.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

Yet over 70% of black babies are born bastards and you have no problem with that.

The other 30 percent are born dead when they're aborted by ghouls that white democratic women think shouldn't be monitored or in any way connected to mainstream medicine.

Why would I expect that?

Here is what you said

Donald making love to beautiful women included of course women who were not his wife of the moment.

So what?

Forum List

Back