DEI Official At UCLA School of Medicine Massively Plagiarized Her Dissertation On DEI

I know what I read. You said because of AI or some nonsense then references weren't needed. You're an idiot
WTF are you talking about where did you get AI from. Are drunk already today, do you need glasses, can’t help yourself from lying.

With all due respect, even "liberals" realize that certain folks can barely read a dissertation, let alone write one.

And we know that certain ladies hold a pity law degree. (They couldn't litigate themselves out of a paper bag.)

What does anyone expect?

If you have to forcibly insert someone into a job or a school because they are unable to get there on their own then of course you're going to end up with a piece of shit that shouldn't be there.

Dei is basically saying "this person lacks intelligence, ambition, experience, and merit to be here so we're going to force the school/employer to take them anyway because they aren't white or straight".

These people are so unimpressive. She probably can't even cook.

For most of this countrys hstory the ONLY reason whites got anywhere was due to the color of your skin. The parser is a living example of that. Nothing else. It's time whites like you guys faced this truth. When you start running your mouths, I bring receipts.

In 1992-93, I was involved in a class-action lawsuit against R.L. Polk and Company for sexual harassment and racial discrimination. Due to information volunteered to us by assistants to the Division Director, we found that the manager would instruct his assistants to stop hiring blacks once enough blacks were hired to meet the EEOC requirements. The Director would white out parts of documents and put in numbers showing that either he met EEOC requirements or that not enough minorities were applying and fax copies of the doctored paperwork to the EEOC. Whites like you were telling me then how racism was a thing of the past.

I had applied for a management job. When I did that, I had worked in every department of that business. I had 8 years of experience in managment before I worked there. The white woman I lived with got a management position with no experience and none of the all white managers had the years of experience I did, nor had they worked in every department. DEI would have alowed me, a qualified black person to get promoted.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

For 20 years Flash refused qualified blacks the opportunity to work, while letting lesser qualifed whites get hired. Millions of whites do this daily, yet we see this type of idiocy about DEI. These threads validate my view that right wing whites are mentally crippled with psychosis. You ignore the fact that your white asses are a race, then deny that you get any benefits because of your skin color while watching your friends discriminate against non whites and most of you actually practice racial discrimination yourselves.

These people are so unimpressive. She probably can't even cook.

For most of this countrys hstory the ONLY reason whites got anywhere was due to the color. Nothing else. It's time whites like you guys faced this truth. When you start running your mouths, I bring receipts.

In 1992-93, I was involved in a class-action lawsuit against R.L. Polk and Company for sexual harassment and racial discrimination. Due to information volunteered to us by assistants to the Division Director, we found that the manager would instruct his assistants to stop hiring blacks once enough blacks were hired to meet the EEOC requirements. The Director would white out parts of documents and put in numbers showing that either he met EEOC requirements or that not enough minorities were applying and fax copies of the doctored paperwork to the EEOC. Whites like you were telling me then how racism was a thing of the past.

I had applied for a management job. When I did that, I had worked in every department of that business. I had 8 years of experience in managment before I worked there. The white woman I lived with got a management position with no experience and none of the all white managers had the years of experience I did, nor had they worked in every department. DEI would have alowed me, a qualified black person to get promoted.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

For 20 years Flash refused qualified blacks the opportunity to work, while letting lesser qualifed whites get hired. Millions of whites do this daily, yet we see this type of idiocy about DEI. These threads validate my view that right wing whites are mentally crippled with psychosis. You ignore the fact that your white asses are a race, then deny that you get any benefits because of your skin color while watching your friends discriminate against non whites and most of you actually practice racial discrimination yourselves.

You're racist

And the arrogance of right wing whites is shown by sassy lass who laughed at the fact that whites can get away with discrimination and then whine because laws are made to stop them from doing so.

For most of this countrys hstory the ONLY reason whites got anywhere was due to the color of your skin. The parser is a living example of that. Nothing else. It's time whites like you guys faced this truth. When you start running your mouths, I bring receipts.

100% racist. ^^^

Get over yourself.

Another black racist who can't take the truth. And use one screen name. That bold shit isn't working
I only use one. So what is this truth I can't take sassylass? That white females were the biggest recipients of Affirnative Action and benefit the most from DEI?

For most of this countrys hstory the ONLY reason whites got anywhere was due to the color of your skin. The parser is a living example of that. Nothing else. It's time whites like you guys faced this truth. When you start running your mouths, I bring receipts..

This ^^^ kind of stupidity deserves abject ridicule.

Forum List

Back