Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

Hillary's brother has the same set of morals and ethics as Hillary, except he actually got prosecuted a few times...

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
I think Bill acts that way because he never got enough nookie from Hillary when they were younger......and Hillary spent too much time rug-munching to keep him satisfied.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

Yeah the rarest were aborted...Chelsea is just a political prop.

uhh, donny dangerous has a big family alright, he has children from all 3 wives and mistresses! whoot whoot!! :rolleyes:

They are great kids.....Donnie can hit it... I mean he can get some sweet ass.......props brotha, props!!!!

Donald's only "crime" is he enjoys making love to beautiful, independent women. HOW DARE HE BE A MAN!!

He really should be more like Beta Male Obama: put on some plaid pajamas, grab a few 3 lb dumbbells, a fresh pack of smokes, and a hot cocoa!!

:rofl:

I mean he's rich, gets tail, has a great family, christian...what's not to like?

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
Which of his kids were born of which of his wives?

It's not that hard........for someone with intelligence
Sure. trump is all about Family Values.

Once a wife turns 50, she is no longer valued.

She doesn't need to. She's got plenty of pols who support her speaking.

Trump? All he has is an Uncle Ben, his kids, and some fatass crooked governor.

Wow politicians saying the same bullshit over and over.......what a great sales pitch......snooooooozeer

uhh, donny dangerous has a big family alright, he has children from all 3 wives and mistresses! whoot whoot!! :rolleyes:

And bill Clinton, hits it as well....you love him.....all his kids were aborted or hidden, except chelsea.......yeah you got served

Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance. It's one thing to tolerate adultery, its quite another to aid and abet your spouse's sexual assaults.

This is a woman who will not let ANYTHING get in the way of her personal ambitions.
I think Bill acts that way because he never got enough nookie from Hillary when they were younger......and Hillary spent too much time rug-munching to keep him satisfied.

Or he siad.... I married......THAT!!!!!! Oh shiiiiit....Gennifer!!!!!!

So he leases and not buys......since when did democrats get morals?

Since when have morals not been a quality admired and one hand and used as a bludgeon in the other for you Conservatives?

You shed your 'principles' like a snake sheds its skin.

Since when have morals not been a quality admired and one hand and used as a bludgeon in the other for you Conservatives?

First democrats have trashed morality for 50 years...
Second I don't know why he got divorced, do you?

do you have a reputable link on Hillary going after his victims with a vengeance that you can share?
Have you been living under a rock for twenty years? I'm pretty sure Trump will bring the real Hillary out. She is used to being treated with kid gloves.

The wives aged. And way to stick to your principles! Morality! Who cares!

The wives aged. And way to stick to your principles! Morality! Who cares!

Leftwinger have no outside communism
..but what has Trump done that's gonna kill my morality play?

hiLIARy can't get her family together - hiLIARy's family together in the same room is a parole violation!

.Hillary Clinton has a family problem. And it's not Bill.
uhhh, where are Donald's 2 brothers and 2 sisters...how come they are not visible and supporting him? Why only his children and many wives?
Why does it matter? They constitute a handful of votes. The American people will decide if Hillary is worthy. If they deem her to be crooked Hillary he will be the next president.
ask zander and drifter, they are the ones who want family brought in to this....
Are those the two Trump sons who look like lost characters from Tru-Blood?

Forum List

Back