How would Republicans react to "Trump should be shot for Treason!"

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
If an advisor to Hillary Clinton got on a podium and proclaimed that "Trump should be shot for Treason over blah blah" how would Republican voters react?

Just an honest question, would you find this acceptable behavior from Hillary Clinton's professional staff?

Of course not. Any call by anybody for murder of anyone should be arrested for terroristic threats, sent to a FEMA camp, with Odium as the trustee in charge. :lol:

If an advisor to Hillary Clinton got on a podium and proclaimed that "Trump should be shot for Treason over blah blah" how would Republican voters react?

Just an honest question, would you find this acceptable behavior from Hillary Clinton's professional staff?

Actually, this is what "progressives" regularly say about Republican candidates. As a result, I would not be surprised to hear it from her "professional" staff. Of course, "blah blah" is not a description of treason. Intentionally endangering the United States and its citizens is.

Well, we know they'd go ape shit and decide Hillary wasn't suitable to be president.

Damn, that's even better than the question I was going to ask.

I guess I won't need to post my thread "What would the democrats do if an adviser for Trump got up to the podium and announced that Hillary was really an advanced stage 4 prototype for NWO Robotics Incorporated's new android series "Harpies 4 All"

Actually we don't know (and neither does Trump) how many traitors he has in his team. I won't be surprised if there are a few (I'm very suspicious about the writer of Melanis's speech). So, that ^ may eventually happen too. He, his team and his supporters should be prepared for just about anything compromising him or his family.

Last edited:

Well, we know they'd go ape shit and decide Hillary wasn't suitable to be president.
That's already been established. She isn't. As for whether the incident would make her less suitable, that would depend on her reaction.

That's already been established. She isn't. As for whether the incident would make her less suitable, that would depend on her reaction.

Would it?

I mean she's not suitable, Trump's not suitable, most politicians aren't suitable, the ones that could win a republican or democrat primary nationally certainly aren't.

Would it?

I mean she's not suitable, Trump's not suitable, most politicians aren't suitable, the ones that could win a republican or democrat primary nationally certainly aren't.
It would to me, and that's everyone I can answer for.

Would it?

Well for some people just being from the "wrong party" makes you unsuitable to be president. Had Trump run as Democrat, he'd be unsuitable for most of those who support him.

It would depend. Did Trump actually commit treason? More than likely, if he had committed treason, he wouldn't be the GOP Nominee. Traitors, liars, and criminals are Democrat politicians.

For what reason?

I don't believe he has endangered top secret material.

Would it?

Well for some people just being from the "wrong party" makes you unsuitable to be president. Had Trump run as Democrat, he'd be unsuitable for most of those who support him.
Being foolish enough to be associated with the democrat party is a demerit, that is true. JFK today, of course, would face nasty attacks from democrats for being a hard line conservative, war monger and lover of the 1% because he wanted to cut taxes and faced down the Soviet Union instead of letting them put nukes in Cuba.

Would it?

Being foolish enough to be associated with the democrat party is a demerit, that is true. JFK today, of course, would face nasty attacks from democrats for being a hard line conservative, war monger and lover of the 1% because he wanted to cut taxes and faced down the Soviet Union instead of letting them put nukes in Cuba.
JFK cut taxes on the one percent to 70%

I can live with that rate...can conservatives?

Forum List

Back