Hillary Whips Out The Bellbottoms

What does Alzheimer's and Brain damage have to do with her outfit?
I saw this on the news last night and thought the old girl is moving away from polyester..hopefully for good

Her neckline is zipped all the way up, probably because certain people would be saying she is showing too much, or loose votes for showing too much..:p

From your linked article: But when an Iowa man broke into her riff with a question about how the country could confront a new wave of hate and fear, her response sounded less like that of a commander in chief than of a soothing self-help guru. "We've got to do everything we can to weed out hate and plant love and kindness," she told a crowd of several hundred.

Can anyone, anyone, imagine if Palin would say anything close to this? It is apparent that Mrs. Clinton is going to continue Obama's Kumbaya foreign policy that has worked out so well.

Now someone tell me, cause Mrs. Clinton didn't, how see is going to "weed out hate and plant love and kindness?" Of all the things about Mrs. Clinton, I do not assign love and kindness as one of them.

Besides, I think Subaru should sue her for her stealing their ad campaign.

Last edited:
I saw this on the news last night and thought the old girl is moving away from polyester..hopefully for good

Her neckline is zipped all the way up, probably because certain people would be saying she is showing too much, or loose votes for showing too much..:p

Good point, I am sure everytime someone looks at her she looses votes.

She had her bra on over her blouse, but her handlers fixed it before she stepped out.
Is Rusty still in the Navy?

She had her bra on over her blouse, but her handlers fixed it before she stepped out.
Is Rusty still in the Navy?

This is what she is wearing under her blouse....:lol:

upload_2015-12-11_6-38-31.jpeg

Wow.

Maybe it's an acid flashback

Just fucking wow

That's scary

Is Lizzy Cheekbones warming up in the sitting bullpen

I bet bell yammering about bottoms and demonizing an old woman by a bunch of OLD GEEZERS really gets their blood pumping before lunch.

Geritol anyone?

Forum List

Back