Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Being fiscally conservative does mean starving the government.

Idiot Canadian speak, Try prudence in government spending and debt. Which is fine, but when you have Republicans that have crashed the economy, it's not as easy to do. Gotta take care of the rich.

The Democrat conception of "prudence" is spending like there's no tomorrow. Dims have made it quite clear that they will scream bloody murder if any program other than the Defence Dept. is cut.

Clinton balanced the budget, the first time since 1969. What did Bush do?

I pay much more than federal taxes and I give out personal information on a need to know basis. Nor did I say everyone is overtaxed, you can't read.

The sum of total federal tax paid ÷ total income is personal information? Sure it is......

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.
The only thing I notice when I watch Napolitano is how his hair changes color daily.
That's because you look without listening. Just as you feel without analyzing. The mark of a libtard.
Oh no, he's all yours.
Why thanks. I don't listen to drivel is all. And I am as far from being a Leftytoon as one can be nimrod.

No you are confused. I never said I belong to the other side either. I have always said both of your sides, the Libertarians and Independents are fucktards.

Sure and you do fall into that under 80 category but Dems still don't want you. Sorry, eod.

Being fiscally conservative does mean starving the government.

Idiot Canadian speak, Try prudence in government spending and debt. Which is fine, but when you have Republicans that have crashed the economy, it's not as easy to do. Gotta take care of the rich.

The Democrat conception of "prudence" is spending like there's no tomorrow. Dims have made it quite clear that they will scream bloody murder if any program other than the Defence Dept. is cut.

Clinton balanced the budget, the first time since 1969. What did Bush do?

That would have been Gingrich and Kasich, since Clinton wanted nothing to do with it and forced a Gov shut down where the GOP forced his hand. Nice try dumbass.

Sure and you do fall into that under 80 category but Dems still don't want you. Sorry, eod.

Yeah, who wants to belong to the party that took 9 seats (net) in the senate ?

The same party that lost seats in the pres cycle before? You mean the Republican party? So, you are going to base this on one election cycle? Ok...........

This is fun.

Yet your troll ass will still continue to respond to patriots like me. Why don't you go and actually do something with your life. People might take you seriously.

I see this thread is going right down the

Flushing-Toilet-460x549.jpg

Forum List

Back