Hillary operative Sid Blumenthal claims Obama is gay

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Doran Harader on Twitter

Blumenthal spread the rumor that Obama was gay, connecting him with 2 members of Obama's Chicago church choir who were both viciously murdered. Blumenthal claimed to journalists that both had been Obama lovers. he also outlined Obama's relationship to commie Frank Marshall Davis. this led to Rahm Emanuel not allowing an Obama administration job for Blumenthal.

i report, you decide!

Doran Harader on Twitter

Blumenthal spread the rumor that Obama was gay, connecting him with 2 members of Obama's Chicago church choir who were both viciously murdered. Blumenthal claimed to journalists that both had been Obama lovers. he also outlined Obama's relationship to commie Frank Marshall Davis. this led to Rahm Emanuel not allowing an Obama administration job for Blumenthal.

i report, you decide!
Fair and Balanced.

Doran Harader on Twitter

i report, you decide!

Politics is dirty, I wouldn't be surprised.

Maybe Obama was the one who was responsible for identifying his Stolen Valour comments. If this were the tradeoff, in fairness, Obama won the exchange with interest.

After it was revealed that Doug Shulman
upload_2019-7-13_10-29-9.jpeg
Obama's IRS commissioner had visited the White House after midnight over 200 times is when Michelle started her solo vacations and looked really pissed off at a dinner the Obama's attended...one never knows....

That's an old story
After it was revealed that Doug Shulman View attachment 269196Obama's IRS commissioner had visited the White House after midnight over 200 times is when Michelle started her solo vacations and looked really pissed off at a dinner the Obama's attended...one never knows....
Wouldn't it be fascinating to see a White House log of all the visitors Obama entertained during his 8 years?

Forum List

Back