Armed left wing terrorist shot and killed white attacking ICE facility with molotov cocktails

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Armed Left-Wing Terrorist Shot & Killed While Attacking ICE Facility With Molotov Cocktails
An armed man was shot dead Saturday after trying to storm an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center in Tacoma, Washington.

LOL too bad they don't end up needing help and ICE tells them to fk off LOL.. Just the white trendy liberals they're the only ones being dumb enough to fall for most of this bs to begin with lol........

Wait, where is edward37 :eek:
He's on LI watching the NYC blackout

Armed Left-Wing Terrorist Shot & Killed While Attacking ICE Facility With Molotov Cocktails
An armed man was shot dead Saturday after trying to storm an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center in Tacoma, Washington.

LOL too bad they don't end up needing help and ICE tells them to fk off LOL.. Just the white trendy liberals they're the only ones being dumb enough to fall for most of this bs to begin with lol........

I figured you had been shot.... I mean, I heard left wing terrorist and....

I figured you had been shot.... I mean, I heard left wing terrorist and....
Aren't you relieved now?? I still get to speak badly of this idiot, this bully in our WH?

Forum List

Back