hillary is the next george washington..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
well, i thought George Washington was especially prepared.

think about, the least prepared candidate ever, is now endorsing the most prepared is very whimsical.

pretty darned lofty... obama is already Lincoln... and now we have our Washington, in hillary.

and... william jefferson is the two for one ticket.

that make the the top five presidents in American history. if she wins....

Last edited:

think about, the least prepared candidate ever, is now endorsing the most prepared is very whimsical.

pretty darned lofty... obama is lincoln... and now we have our washington, in hillary.

and... william jefferson is the two for one ticket. that make the the top five presidents in American history.

More like LBJ, running a corrupt back door operation called Brown & Root making money off our dead soldiers in Viet Nam. Hers is called the Clintoon Foundation and no telling how many will die from that mafia organization.

pretty darned lofty... obama is lincoln... and now we have our washington, in hillary.

and... william jefferson is the two for one ticket. that make the the top five presidents in American history.

More like LBJ, running a corrupt back door operation called Brown & Root making money off our dead soldiers in Viet Nam. Hers is called the Clintoon Foundation and no telling how many will die from that mafia organization.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats why I was pro trump for a long time but it appears that he is also in the pockets of Israel same as The Bushs,The Clintons,Obama,and Romney all are. I thought he was another ron paul or gary johnson who believe in the constitution but it doesnt appear so unfortunately.

Well if Trump wins the Palestinians don't stand a chance,

if this is true,the election might as well come down to just like it was 4 years ago when it was obama and romney when those two choices might as well have been hitler or stalin,take your pick.

pretty darned lofty... obama is already Lincoln... and now we have our Washington, in hillary.

thats debatable.....George Bush 1 was a Representative,Amb to the UN,CIA director and the VP for 8 years....he was pretty prepared too....

She's not the next George Washington......she's the original George Washington.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats why I was pro trump for a long time but it appears that he is also in the pockets of Israel same as The Bushs,The Clintons,Obama,and Romney all are. I thought he was another ron paul or gary johnson who believe in the constitution but it doesnt appear so unfortunately.

Well if Trump wins the Palestinians don't stand a chance,

if this is true,the election might as well come down to just like it was 4 years ago when it was obama and romney when those two choices might as well have been hitler or stalin,take your pick.

BS we know the hildabitch will appoint justices who will finish off the republic and make the Constitution more irrelevant than it is today. She brags that she will appoint people who will kill political speech, which is one of the primary reasons for the existence of the 1st Amendment.

"hillary is the next george washington.."

hillary is the next george clooney...without the 'c.e'.

Yeah, she's a loony.

She's not the next George Washington......she's the original George Washington.

o!!!!! Supposedly George Washington never told a lie. Hillary has never spoken the TRUTH!

Forum List

Back