Trump campaign: How can hillary be trusted with classified information?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
All her emails get hacked, she has proven with out a doubt, that she shouldn't receive security clearance above the white house cleaning lady.

All her emails get hacked, she has proven with out a doubt, that she shouldn't receive security clearance above the white house cleaning lady.

No...she had an illegal private server, destroyed emails against the law, .....and it was hacked.....not to forget the bribes she was taking and most likely the transactions for those bribes that were on the emails she destroyed.....

she worked on WaterGate, and she learned an important lesson.......destroy the tapes....all of them......

No...she had an illegal private server, destroyed emails against the law, .....and it was hacked.....not to forget the bribes she was taking and most likely the transactions for those bribes that were on the emails she destroyed.....

she worked on WaterGate, and she learned an important lesson.......destroy the tapes....all of them......
But she insists that you put yourself and your firearms on a server which she promises will be safe.

This is what I never get people get fired when the IT guy finds funny pictures sent , people get fired what they post on FB..

Yet the white house Human resource lady never does back ground checks on future presidents?

Didn't they ever ask Obama to give three forms of ID?

Don't they qusetion people like Hillary on "why is it in the news all the time, you can never get your shit together and story straight " before they hand her a badge?

The white house human resource lady sucks at her job and should be fired if you ask me.

Yup and Trump should be given the missile codes. Clinton was merely stupid. Trump to me seems dangerously unstable. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but only one of them litterally seems to want to wipe his ass with the entire constitution. Religious freedom, not necessary. Due process, overated. Diversity, dangerous. Those are the values that Trump stands for. I'm not at all suprised that this resonates with a certain type of person. But I hope you realise one thing, eventually every single 1 of you is going to have to tell your children that you voted for that kind of person, and I truly hope that aftherwarts you wont have to feel ashamed of what you did. Being a member of a party is 1 thing. Being a member of the human race quite another.

Yup and Trump should be given the missile codes. Clinton was merely stupid. Trump to me seems dangerously unstable. I'm not a fan of either candidate, but only one of them litterally seems to want to wipe his ass with the entire constitution. Religious freedom, not necessary. Due process, overated. Diversity, dangerous. Those are the values that Trump stands for. I'm not at all suprised that this resonates with a certain type of person. But I hope you realise one thing, eventually every single 1 of you is going to have to tell your children that you voted for that kind of person, and I truly hope that aftherwarts you wont have to feel ashamed of what you did. Being a member of a party is 1 thing. Being a member of the human race quite another.

Yea right, if you ever watched his apprentice television show, he hires bright people to do the job and goes play golf like every other bright businessman on the planet, he don't micro mange shit.

Trump would just be like Bill Clinton.

Hillary on the other hand would be like Obama, trying to micro manage everything with a pen and a phone if she don't get it her way...

She will be more reckless then obama

There is no proof a foreign Nation hacked Hillary's emails according to Comey... Yet there is proof the Russians and Chinese hacked our State.gov email system that you wanted Hillary to use instead of her server, to the tune of 45 hacks to that govt email server just the past year.... and there is proof the DNC emails and systems were hacked, and the Hillary Campaign computer systems connected to the DNC were hacked...

Though with Hillary's server, the FBI could NOT find any indication, what so ever, that her server was hacked in to?

So, why is it that the FBI can find Foreign National groups hacking in to our govt systems, and the DNC, and the Hillary campaign... yet could not find a single case with Hillary's server when they had this server nearly 10 months to examine everything?

There is no proof a foreign Nation hacked Hillary's emails according to Comey... Yet there is proof the Russians and Chinese hacked our State.gov email system that you wanted Hillary to use instead of her server, to the tune of 45 hacks to that govt email server just the past year.... and there is proof the DNC emails and systems were hacked, and the Hillary Campaign computer systems connected to the DNC were hacked...

Though with Hillary's server, the FBI could NOT find any indication, what so ever, that her server was hacked in to?

So, why is it that the FBI can find Foreign National groups hacking in to our govt systems, and the DNC, and the Hillary campaign... yet could not find a single case with Hillary's server when they had this server nearly 10 months to examine everything?

What d

For one we don't know that, everyone knows more emails will be leaked here to November at the right time

For two the F.B.I. is corrupt at it's highest level .

For three it already has proven with out a doubt Hillary thinks she is special like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in regards to insider trading.. Hillary refused to follow protocol because IT was just an "inconvenience to her"

Damn we all have to follow protocol at work otherwise we get fucking fired or demoted.

Trump campaign: How can hillary be trusted with classified information?

What classified information has Hillary ever leaked. Please be specific and cite "credible" sources that can be verified as factual.

Yea right, if you ever watched his apprentice television show, he hires bright people to do the job and goes play golf like every other bright businessman on the planet, he don't micro mange shit.

Hillary on the other hand would be like Obama, trying to micro manage everything with a pen and a phone if she don't get it her way...

Hilary is been under constant attack since she was in the White House as first lady, she hardly even acknowledges it. Somebody criticizes Trump no matter how stupid it is, he goes fully nuclear, the problem is if he gets in the white house he can litterally go nuclear. If Megan Kelly can piss him of enough to create a year long feud, imagine what world leaders will do. Like I said the worst you can say about Hillary is that she is a stupid politician, I question Trumps stability.

This is what I never get people get fired when the IT guy finds funny pictures sent , people get fired what they post on FB..

Yet the white house Human resource lady never does back ground checks on future presidents?

Didn't they ever ask Obama to give three forms of ID?

Don't they qusetion people like Hillary on "why is it in the news all the time, you can never get your shit together and story straight " before they hand her a badge?

The white house human resource lady sucks at her job and should be fired if you ask me.

I put funny and agree; but I've had the same thought. They make us "little people" go through all this sh**; but the minute someone protests the president's citizenship, some crony judge throws the case out on a straightforward Constitutional matter.

Hillary would be like your 75 year old grandma in the white house, senile as all hell, always forgetting where she put her glasses, accidentally putting fluffy the cat in the microwave...

Thinking the nuclear brief case was the remote control to her 19 inch zenith television..

A world disaster in the making

God help us.

Just shorten it to 'how can Hillary be trusted'. She tells so many lies and flip flops on so many issues I'm not sure even she knows what the hell is truth vs fiction day to day.

Hillary would be like your 75 year old grandma in the white house, senile as all hell, always forgetting where she put her glasses, accidentally putting fluffy the cat in the microwave...

Thinking the nuclear brief case was the remote control to her 19 inch zenith television..

A world disaster in the making

God help us.
Lol this is twice now you don't accept the premise of my post. I called Trump basicly a racist and a bigot, and you didn't reply to that. I called Trump unstable and you didn't reply to that statement either. So you admit to both of those assertions? You hopefully know how stupid the reply you did give was?

Hilary is been under constant attack since she was in the White House as first lady, she hardly even acknowledges it. Somebody criticizes Trump no matter how stupid it is, he goes fully nuclear, the problem is if he gets in the white house he can litterally go nuclear. If Megan Kelly can piss him of enough to create a year long feud, imagine what world leaders will do. Like I said the worst you can say about Hillary is that she is a stupid politician, I question Trumps stability.

Just a question how many times was Barbara Bush or any of the other first lady's under attack?

The grandma did it to her self...

Because she wants power.

Just a question how many times was Barbara Bush or any of the other first lady's under attack?

The grandma did it to her self...

Because she wants power.
Ah, so your objection is that she had ambition beyond being a first lady? I have news for you ambition isn't considered a bad thing in most circles and you didn't reply to the premise of that part of the post either. My assertion is that both have a different way to handle critisism and Trumps way is dangerous in a world leader.

Forum List

Back