Hillary: 'I Made A Mistake' In Voting For The Iraq War

I have a theory that Hillary is lying, engaging in dumb scandals, and putting out nonsense like this on purpose just to prove that voters are generally lemmings who will vote for her anyways.

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Read more: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq vote was a mistake - POLITICO

Now, when will the Bushes admit the same mistake?
LOL the only reason she is saying that is simpletons like yourself will eat it up,she looks at you with disdain,yet??!!

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Hindsight is so cool......isn't it???

Did she make a mistake in abandoning Iraq to Isis? Was reset with Russia successful? How are we doing with China? Did Iran sanctions work? Did we do the right thing in Libya ? Should we have backed the Brothehood in Egypt? How we doin in Syria?

Having trouble focusing, are you?
Hillary's father obviously wasn't focused, because he forgot to pull out. Burdening us with Hillary.

I'll never forget Democratic Party leadership and their desperate followers turning their backs on our soldiers fighting in Iraq, changing their minds in mid battle to undermining their sacrifices to perversely win elections. A total disgrace in my opinion.

She made the decision to vote for the war in Iraq and inspired others to also do so.

History doesn't have a re-set button unless your a liberal I guess.

That fact is she's suck-holing for votes, that is all.
Romney wanted a reset button after the 2012 primaries. Remember etch-a-sketch?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I have a theory that Hillary is lying, engaging in dumb scandals, and putting out nonsense like this on purpose just to prove that voters are generally lemmings who will vote for her anyways.
After Obama no proof is needed.
You are living proof of butthurt that never ends.

Fun!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back