Hillary: 'I Made A Mistake' In Voting For The Iraq War

11259802_654346778029487_2019412520325913127_n.jpg

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Read more: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq vote was a mistake - POLITICO

Now, when will the Bushes admit the same mistake?

So the lying bitch can't take personal responsibility for her actions, another flip flop, flip flop, from this scumbag. She'll say anything she thinks her base wants to hear. Hell, just look at the individual who posted this shit, swallowed it all.

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Gee, Hillary, many of us won't make that mistake. I know I'd regret voting for you so I won't do it. Meanwhile, keep feeding your little minions this kind of bullshit because they lap it up.

Gee, Hillary, many of us won't make that mistake. I know I'd regret voting for you so I won't do it. Meanwhile, keep feeding your little minions this kind of bullshit because they lap it up.
I agree Darlin Clementine, they just have to be fed their excuses, no critical thought involved.

This time she said she made a mistake and the tongues zestfully started lapping....pathetic for sure but funny and easily predictable also...

Hillary has evolved.

No, she just lies and tells people like you want you want to hear because she knows you're insufferably stupid and will eat it up.

How can anyone believe her? She lies and lies and lies, how can you tell when she is actually sincere.

I think they know she's not, they just don't care because she'll promise them other people's money and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Flip Flopper.
At least she will admit when she is wrong.
No. She says she's wrong when she knows her earlier decision was unpopular. Did she admit she was wrong when she claimed to be under sniper attack? Did she admit she was wrong when she said she couldnt run 2 email accounts from 2 devices (and she had two devices)?
She isnt admitting to being wrong. She is admitting she made an unpopuilar decision and now wants to erase it by apologizing so rubes like you will think highly of her. Smart people know better.

Oh that makes it OK then.

Or do we consider that if you think the war was wrong then Hillary's judgement is bad and she is disqualified from being president.
Or if you consider the war was right then Hillary has bad judgement now disclaiming her vote. And therefore disqualified from being president.
Or she is lying about all of it, first supporting the war because it was popular, now disclaiming her vote because the war is unpopular. All of which should disqualify her from being president.
Which is it?

With Obama you always have to ask, Is he that stupid or merely lying?
With Hillary you know she's lying.

Yup and doing everything she can to cover her ass. Whichever way the wind blows. Thats Hilbat.

Forum List

Back