Hillary: 'I Made A Mistake' In Voting For The Iraq War

Sounds like NaziCons blame Hillary for the Iraq War. Interesting...
Sounds like more liberal ramblings.

No one blames Hillary, but to pretend she grew and changed her mind is pure nonsense. The lady lies about everything to be politically accepted. Did Hi
Larry really change her mind or did she decide to change her stance for political reasons. She has no track record of conviction, so the choice is pretty simple.

No one blames Hillary, but to pretend she grew and changed her mind is pure nonsense. The lady lies about everything to be politically accepted. Did Hi
Larry really change her mind or did she decide to change her stance for political reasons. She has no track record of conviction, so the choice is pretty simple.

What about Republicans who originally supported Bush's Iraq War and have since changed their minds?

What about Republicans who originally supported Bush's Iraq War and have since changed their minds?

It would be based on their record and convictions and if they lie as readily as Hillary. To claim Hillary is honest about anything, given her track record is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillary sits back and waits for an issue to surface.....and pulls a Monday Morning Quarterback comment out of her fat ass.....and announces it to her media friends at ABC.......as if it was an original idea or something.

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Read more: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq vote was a mistake - POLITICO

Now, when will the Bushes admit the same mistake?
Hillary: I was for sending Paul Revere to Benghazi before I was against it. I think?

Hillary: 'I Made A Mistake' In Voting For The Iraq War

:happy-1::lol::laugh::lol: Oh yeah this is the old hag we want to get that 3:am phone call:disbelief:

To me, she is no different from the idiot republicans who voted for the Iraq debacle and the Patriot Act.
Only one candidate in this race cast a vote on the Iraq War. That was Hillary.
I would bet that any of the Republicans now running, except Rand Paul, would have voted in lockstep in favor of Bush's folly were they in congress in 2003.

hillary+clinton+2016+Madam+President+or+Mrs.+President+-+the+world+of+hillary+clinton+-+03.png

To me, she is no different from the idiot republicans who voted for the Iraq debacle and the Patriot Act.
Only one candidate in this race cast a vote on the Iraq War. That was Hillary.
I would bet that any of the Republicans now running, except Rand Paul, would have voted in lockstep in favor of Bush's folly were they in congress in 2003.
Doesnt matter. Only one actually cast a vote. That was Hillary. And it was for the war.

so who will be sleeping with Hillary when the phone rings at 3am and she is in a deep sleep? Bill will probably be a few doors down sleeping with an intern. Meanwhile another county will be on fire as Hillary is out cold and snoring.

Forum List

Back