Hillary for Prison 2016 & Benghazi

Trump has pledged to prosecute her. Once more he beats the other candidates to an issue and they play catch up which is why he is winning

Drumpf is lying.

He really needs to stick with what he knows.

635783148954183689-1745001871_how_to_make_donald_trump_hairdo.jpg

I don't like Hillary, but for fuck sake go after her over issues people actually care about. Some on the right are still beating the Benghazi dead horse, and most of America wasn't that interested in the issue to begin with.
Actually, THAT IS an issue I care greatly about.

The Clinton's corruption goes all the way back to Iran Contra.

It really isn't my fault that the majority of the electorate is uninformed.

If you don't care that the US government is selling drugs to the very folks it is locking up in for profit prisons? That is on you.

I CARE.

Hillary is the definition of government corruption. Sure, you might not care about "the Benghazi dead horse." Or you may not give a flying frig about the "email scandal," but the fact of the matter is that government always protects it's own. She started with Bill selling drugs out of that airport in Mena with the Reagan Justice Department's full knowledge. As long as those Contras got their cash for weapons, and that cash got laundered, no one gave a shit.

Some people actually READ and don't just watch TV though. She is the epitome of government corruption. Will she ever be nailed for any of it? Doubtful.

Does that mean the people should put her in charge? Only if you approve of government corruption, sure, go ahead and vote for her! She'll be the slime-ball Mafioso in chief. She'll make Jabba the Hutt look like a nice guy. :badgrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Morris_(American_writer)

Arkansas becomes a major center of gun-running, drugs and money laundering. The IRS warns other law enforcement agencies of the state's "enticing climate." According to Clinton biographer Roger Morris, operatives go into banks with duffel bags full of cash, which bank officers then distribute to tellers in sums under $10,000 so they don't have to report the transaction.

Sharlene Wilson, according to investigative reporter Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, flies cocaine from to a pickup point in Texas. Other drugs, she and others say, are stuffed into chickens for shipping around the country. Wilson also serves as "the lady with the snow" at "toga parties" attended, she reports, by Bill Clinton.

According to Wilson,"I lived in Little Rock, Arkansas, O.K.? And I worked at a club called Le Bistro's, and I met Roger Clinton there, Governor Bill Clinton, a couple of his state troopers that went with him wherever he went. Roger Clinton had come up to me and he had asked me could I give him some coke, you know, and asked for my one-hitter, which a one-hitter is a very small silver device,O.K., that you stick up into your nose and you just squeeze it and a snort of cocaine will go up in there.And I watched Roger hand what I had given him to Governor Clinton, and he just kind of turned around and walked off."

You should read up on what you don't know about the Clintons and isn't reported by the establishment press. America is only interested in what they are MADE to be interested in. They don't have minds of their own.
Arkansas Connections Arkansas Connections: A Time-line of the Clinton Years by Sam Smith

Do you even KNOW who Anthony Pellicano is? Anthony Pellicano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hillary-Clinton-eyes.jpg

Judiciary Report - Hillary Clinton Slams Barack Obama

By the way, in my opinion, you are unquestionably the worst of all the candidates running. You are one of the most power hungry, questionable women I have ever seen in my life. Not only was there White Water and an excessive amount of articles about people "rolling over" like they are dogs, captured on audio to boot, you hired the scumbag Mafioso thug Anthony Pellicano, who has ties to the mob, when stories of your husband’s many infidelities hit the international news.

What kind of woman could sic such a deranged, psychopathic, barbaric animal like Pellicano on other women. One that is unconscionable and not fit to lead anyone, let alone a nation, that’s who.

People testified in court this year after they pled guilty to serious federal charges that the only reason people hired Anthony Pellicano is because he illegally "wiretaps people."

Anthony Pellicano has been formally accused of and sued for doing these things to innocent people on behalf on the rich and famous:

Illegally wiretapped innocent people who sued or wrote anything unflattering about the rich and famous who hired him to stop them. He then threw the contents of the illegally wiretapped calls back in people's faces as a threat/blackmail to shut up.

He menacingly stalked innocent people and when he was busy, he paid other thugs to do it.

He threatened innocent people's lives.

He paid one of his four in office hackers to hack people's computers, copy their files then pass it on to the rich and famous who hired him in Hollywood and Washington.

He paid his on staff hackers to menacingly commit identity theft to be nasty on behalf of the rich and famous who hired him, which is a felony.

He threatened people with baseball bats and psychopathically bragged in an article how he could "shred a face with a knife."

Paid thugs to vandalize and destroy people's homes.

Paid thugs to vandalize and destroy people's cars.

Destroyed people's businesses, driving them into bankruptcy and or criminally causing them to lose their homes, on behalf of the rich and famous who hired him to target the person(s).

Paid thugs to beat up innocent people on behalf of the cowardly rich and famous.

Paid thugs to run innocent people off the road on behalf of the rich and famous, resulting in multiple injuries sustained by different people in separate incidents, landing them in the hospital.

Threatened to criminally have mothers' children taken through corruption and fraud.

Threatened a mother and her disabled child.

Threatened people with pictures of their children and notes letting them know that he knew what schools they go to.

Helped people in Hollywood, who hired him to swindle millions in money and assets from innocent people.

Illegally accessed people's pin numbers, social security numbers, medical records and DMV files, as collateral for blackmail or illegal use in lawsuits.

Stole people's pets to be nasty.

Yet you saw it fit to hire that slimeball, who was widely known for years for breaking the law to get illegal goods on people for blackmail or to make them shut up about the rich and famous - with some people credibly alleging he even paid thugs to beat them up or run them over with cars.

Bill And Hillary Gave Sleazy Investigator Pellicano Start With Gennifer Flowers And Lewinsky | JoeClarke.Net
Though the American press insists on not reporting this inconvenient detail, Anthony Pellicano was first hired by Bill and Hillary Clinton in 1992 in a bid to discredit Gennifer Flowers' steamy tape recordings of conversations with Mr. Clinton. As noted in Ron Kessler's 1995 best seller, "Inside the White House," "The Clinton camp made much of the fact that Anthony J. Pellicano, an expert on audio recording analysis, had told the press that a twelve-minute portion of the tape of conversations between Flowers and Clinton had been 'selectively edited' at two points."

To counter Pellicano's claims, Flowers submitted her recordings to Truth Verification Labs, which found them to be 100 percent authentic.
In 1999 Flowers filed a defamation suit against Clinton campaign officials James Carville and George Stephanopoulos - along with then-first lady Hillary Clinton - based on their attempts to use Pellicano's analysis to discredit her.
Arguing before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals last year, Flowers' Judicial Watch attorneys tied Pellicano directly to the first lady-turned-New York senator, telling the court: "Anthony Pellicano was a private investigator hired by Mrs. Clinton herself. And he's the one who did the analysis of the tapes."
The court ruled in Flowers' favor, allowing the lawsuit to proceed.

Trump has pledged to prosecute her. Once more he beats the other candidates to an issue and they play catch up which is why he is winning
IF he pledges to prosecute the Bush family as well, I'll actually get off my ass and vote for the fist time in over a decade.

That's a pledge I'll make. :lmao:

Driving down 95 this weekend, there were a group of (mostly men I believe) standing on a bridge with signs reading "Hillary for Prison 2016" along with stuff about Benghazi.

This upcoming election will be a doozy.
I mean it was raining there were about 8 people they were holding signs and waving....
"Doozy" is such an unattractive, old person's word.

Forum List

Back