Hillary for Prison 2016 & Benghazi

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Driving down 95 this weekend, there were a group of (mostly men I believe) standing on a bridge with signs reading "Hillary for Prison 2016" along with stuff about Benghazi.

This upcoming election will be a doozy.
I mean it was raining there were about 8 people they were holding signs and waving....

I don't like Hillary, but for fuck sake go after her over issues people actually care about. Some on the right are still beating the Benghazi dead horse, and most of America wasn't that interested in the issue to begin with.

These guys were committed (or maybe they should be committed) - it was annoying too cause they cause traffic to back up....

Whether you like it or not, many people do consider Benghazi important.
I don't like Hillary, but for fuck sake go after her over issues people actually care about. Some on the right are still beating the Benghazi dead horse, and most of America wasn't that interested in the issue to begin with.

I think any criminal activity should be of concern.
It's not like the Clinton's aren't surrounded by less than ethical accusations, acts etc.

How on God's green earth anyone in good conscience could fill in the Hillary Clinton circle is beyond me.... but, to each his own. Who am I to judge.

A terrible way to treat the American Hero who dodged the bullets at Benghazi and escaped to tell the world how it was all caused by a very insulting video that should never have been allowed to be made.

Hillary WAS there and narrowly escaped, wasn't she?

Or is she confused about where she was when the lead was flying?

One thing liars really need to learn is consistency.

I'll admit I really know nothing about it.... I was just surprised they were on the bridge just to bash her..

I know. Sad that right wing radio twisted their pathetic little brains, isn't it?

Trump has pledged to prosecute her. Once more he beats the other candidates to an issue and they play catch up which is why he is winning

Trump has pledged to prosecute her. Once more he beats the other candidates to an issue and they play catch up which is why he is winning

Trump didn't pledge to prosecute her. The main reason being that there is no evidence to prosecute for. You hear what you want to hear, don't you?

What is sad is those that don't want the truth. l

I know. Sad that right wing radio twisted their pathetic little brains, isn't it?

Forum List

Back