Hillary Clinton's Sad, SAD Inability To Let Go Of Her 2016 Defeat

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You spelled "trump" wrong in your thread title.

We Left Wingers actually laugh and deride you sycophants who by choice are forced to defend a president who Bill Gates says is dumber than you think.

Enjoy that
Lol, you supported a president who put men in girls locker rooms. You have no credibility to call others dumb.

We support transgender kids who ID to the restroom they want to go the bathroom in.

Not conservative old white pedophiles looking for some trim.
THANK YOU! Finally admit that they want to go to the opposite restroom. well I'm sure the girls DONT want them in there. I support what the true gender people want.
The left are just pushing for pedophilia to be legal.
Yes they are, but the thing they don't understand. Just because they want to change their gender, doesn't mean they can. They brag about being for science, but science proves them wrong on this one. You cannot alter your DNA.

Why are you arguing with this clown.

1. He knows it all....he's a left winger. Full of himself and full of something else at the same time (or else they are the same thing).
2. He's arrogant and ignorant...along with being unaware.
3. He claims to be tolerant...until you don't see it his way.

“I am thrilled for all of you, even the three of you who live in Michigan and didn’t request your absentee ballots in time,” Clinton said.

Clinton then noted how many of the graduating students were participating in the Yale Class Day tradition of wearing silly hats.

Then Clinton whipped out a hat of her own, a hat which looked like one that was worn by soldiers in the former Soviet Union.

“I brought a hat, too — a Russian hat. Look, I mean, if you can’t beat’ em, join’ em,” Clinton said, while showing off the hat to the students.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

How cute.

Butthurt has reached a new low.

Lol, you supported a president who put men in girls locker rooms. You have no credibility to call others dumb.

We support transgender kids who ID to the restroom they want to go the bathroom in.

THANK YOU! Finally admit that they want to go to the opposite restroom. well I'm sure the girls DONT want them in there. I support what the true gender people want.
Yes they are, but the thing they don't understand. Just because they want to change their gender, doesn't mean they can. They brag about being for science, but science proves them wrong on this one. You cannot alter your DNA.

1. He knows it all....he's a left winger. Full of himself and full of something else at the same time (or else they are the same thing).
I sometimes enjoy shutting them up. Lol

I sometimes enjoy shutting them up. Lol

They never shut up.

It's like @rdean the moron. He never stays and slugs it out on his threads...he posts and runs.

He has a huge set of presumptions that he posts against all while thinking people actually take him seriously.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.

And your Avatar is mislabeled.

The thing is since there are no spies and no wire tapping of Crooked Hillary, we don't know what Obama Swamp Rats like Rosenstine, Mueller, and Comey are telling her. Early on the Obama Swamp Rats might have told Crooked Hillary that they and the MSM will be able to overturn the election, maybe now they are telling her that they failed so far. So they will have giant mouth, the amazingly ugly Chelsea Clinton to see what she can do.

The thing is since there are no spies and no wire tapping of Crooked Hillary, we don't know what Obama Swamp Rats like Rosenstine, Mueller, and Comey are telling her. Early on the Obama Swamp Rats might have told Crooked Hillary that they and the MSM will be able to overturn the election, maybe now they are telling her that they failed so far. So they will have giant mouth, the amazingly ugly Chelsea Clinton to see what she can do.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/obamas-spying-scandal-is-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-watergate/

https://nypost.com/2018/05/27/obamas-spying-scandal-is-starting-to-look-a-lot-like-watergate/
impeach obama

presidents can be impeached after they leave office

insuring that they can never hold a public office again

impeach obama

Your guys' obsession with Obama is kind of sad. You do realize that it's not illegal to be "black" in the United States, right?

And I put black in quotations because he's also white, by the way.

She's not the only one.

Just look at this board.
You morons are still whining about bill Clinton. Perhaps YOU should stop worrying about Hillary Clinton.

:cuckoo:
We try, but she insists to whine in public about her being a failure, and we also hear liberals whine daily on here about Trump.

the world thinks trump is a major fail. only trumptards are ok with him. that's why his approval ratings suck.

Hate to break this to you, Jillian but Trump's approval ratings in one of the polls is at 51%...that's higher than Barry was in some of the polls at this time in his first term. Or were you referring to "world polls"? Because if you were...who really cares?

impeach obama

Your guys' obsession with Obama is kind of sad. You do realize that it's not illegal to be "black" in the United States, right?

Who cares if he's black.

He sucked as POTUS.

impeach obama

The thing is Obama should be charged with the crimes against America and the citizens of America that he committed and should face the punishment applicable such as life in prison.

impeach obama

The thing is Obama should be charged with the crimes against America and the citizens of America that he committed and should face the punishment applicable such as life in prison.

I think making him sign up for Obamacare would be punishment enough.

impeach obama

Who cares if he's black.

He sucked as POTUS.

that sort of fake race issue

only hurts them

because they never want to address the real issue

that the democrat agenda really sucks to the average American

The last thing the Alt Right's Echo Chamber wants is for Hillary to fall off the radar of the herd.

Forum List

Back