Hillary Clinton violate the law AGAIN-Hillary campaigns at early voting location — in violation of N

o excuse me for not falling for the bullshit posted by the right.....lies are lies no matter who is telling them...

so are you defending the rapist?

14713578_209660952800519_2804301497419518884_n.jpg

Can't help but notice that she's shown drawing quite a crowd, despite what we hear from the Trumpistas.
200 people (many of whom are bussed in) is quite a crowd? I guess that's supposed to compare with Trump filling arenas. Don't worry; I'm sure the vote counters count like you do as well.
Try again, that crowd is a lot bigger than 200 and why does it matter how they got there? Like the Trump campaign, you're grasping at straws.

If she wasn't closer than 50 feet, there's no violation. I don't even see the polling place in question in the photos. One thing the pictures do show, despite what we hear on the board daily, she CAN draw an enthusiastic crowd. Well done, Madam President. :2up:
If her secret service detail blocked traffic, she broke the law.
Cite the statute. I think the SS's security requirements take precedence.

ahh 007 jacking off to druge this early? lol
Well looky there, the ole witch knew right where that picture came from, so she had to be on there HERSELF, but gives me shit for being there.

BUSTED, you disgusting old witch, you're a fucking typical garden variety pathetic low life vile bogited HYPOCRITE LEFTIST.

Last edited:
Putin better watch out. He's not going to be dealing with his butt buddy, Trump.
Putin already plays obama like the spineless little yellow scab he is, and clinton would be no different. He'd just slip her a few million and she'll sell him the access codes to our nuclear arsenal, since she's already sold him half of our uranium.

You dumb asses need to wise the fuck up.

Putin better watch out. He's not going to be dealing with his butt buddy, Trump.
Putin already plays obama like the spineless little yellow scab he is, and clinton would be no different. He'd just slip her a few million and she'll sell him the access codes to our nuclear arsenal, since she's already sold him half of our uranium.
You got a problem with trade? It's not like we don't have all the uranium we need. Besides, if we're selling it to them and they act up, we can cut them off. I think you're the one that needs to wise up.

Hillary Clinton Broke The Law In North Carolina Sunday

Hillary Clinton was campaigning in North Carolina on Sunday. At a church in Raleigh, she said, “We are all safer when everyone in America respects the law and is respected by the law.” The lack of self-awareness in that statement is evident, but what she did at another stop made it seem like was just trolling us. Hillary actually broke both state and local law by interfering with an early election polling place.

.C.G.S. §163-166.4(a) No person or group of persons shall hinder access, harass others, distribute campaign literature, place political advertising, solicit votes, or otherwise engage in election-related activity in the voting place or in a buffer zone…

The buffer zone will be 50 feet from the entrance to the polling place except where deemed by the Wake County Board of Elections to be necessarily closer, but no less than 25 feet from the entrance to the polling place. There will be publication of information regarding the entrance location and distance of the buffer zone no later than 30 days before the election.

But as always she will get away with it .. since Clinton's are above the law

If she wasn't closer than 50 feet, there's no violation. I don't even see the polling place in question in the photos. One thing the pictures do show, despite what we hear on the board daily, she CAN draw an enthusiastic crowd. Well done, Madam President. :2up:

Didn't bother to read the link, did ya dummy?

From the OPs link: My Bold

N.C.G.S. §163-166.4(a) states, “No person or group of persons shall hinder access, harass others, distribute campaign literature, place political advertising, solicit votes, or otherwise engage in election-related activity in the voting place or in a buffer zone…”

Didn't bother to read the link, did ya dummy?

From the OPs link: My Bold

N.C.G.S. §163-166.4(a) states, “No person or group of persons shall hinder access, harass others, distribute campaign literature, place political advertising, solicit votes, or otherwise engage in election-related activity in the voting place or in a buffer zone…”
And the buffer zone is 50 ft -- which her campaign was outside of, or at least it hasn't been proven that they were within the 50 ft.

Attack! Deny! Divert!

Hillary campaigns at early voting location - in violation of NC law? - The American Mirror

Hillary knows this is a violation of campaign laws but she also knows she can break any law she chooses with impunity thanks to her sheep and the feckless republicrats.

This too:

Infowars?

:rofl:

CNN? MSNBC? Washinton Post? NYT? :lmao:

Give me a break, dude. You can't play that card when the media is a laughing stock.

Can't help but notice that she's shown drawing quite a crowd, despite what we hear from the Trumpistas.

200 people (many of whom are bussed in) is quite a crowd? I guess that's supposed to compare with Trump filling arenas. Don't worry; I'm sure the vote counters count like you do as well.

Red:
??? Were they held at gunpoint and made to board the bus?

No, just probably paid.

Red:
??? Were they held at gunpoint and made to board the bus?

No, just probably paid.

If you truly believe that be so, I suggest reporting it to the Attorney General or the FEC.

Didn't bother to read the link, did ya dummy? From the OPs link: My Bold N.C.G.S. §163-166.4(a) states, “No person or group of persons shall hinder access, harass others, distribute campaign literature, place political advertising, solicit votes, or otherwise engage in election-related activity in the voting place or in a buffer zone…”
The buffer zone is usually 50 feet. Still no evidence of a violation, sorry.

Forum List

Back