Hillary Clinton violate the law AGAIN-Hillary campaigns at early voting location — in violation of N

There are no laws the Clintons respect, and no laws they won’t violate. They are above the law, they know it, we know, and just about everyone else knows it. The question is, how many care enough to vote to keep her away from the White House?

hil-myturn.jpg

I know in Arizona they have signs designating where the no campaigning boundaries begin. Something like 50 feet within the building. She might be okay based on the pictures. I can't really see the polling place, at least I don't imagine they're voting in the street or under a tree.

If she wasn't closer than 50 feet, there's no violation. I don't even see the polling place in question in the photos. One thing the pictures do show, despite what we hear on the board daily, she CAN draw an enthusiastic crowd. Well done, Madam President. :2up:

The WHITE BILL COSBY did the same thing during the DNC Primaries. More evidence these 2 don't give a crap about THE LAW.

She BROKE THE LAW...AGAIN...and there won't be anything done to her...again.

Easy to figure out...she took pictures with people, and they know where she stood. ...but no one really wants to. Got to protect THE ENABLER.

Didn't read your own link, did you?

It’s not clear whether Clinton was ever closer than 50 feet from the entrance to the location
It depends on what the definition of "is" is.

No you dumb ass, it doesn't. It means that the article doesn't ACTUALY claim that Clinton broke the law.
No shit, Sherlock. It shows that she's willing to skirt the law. She's also broken the law many times, dumbass.

No, dumbass, it means she POSSIBLY did, but they aren't sure. As I pointed out, it wouldn't be hard to figure out...but no one will try cause they gotta protect the ENABLER.

No, dumbsss, it means she POSSIBLY did, but they aren't sure. As I pointed out, it wouldn't be hard to figure out...but no one will try cause they hotta protect the ENABLER.

Oh fuck off. Come back when you have something real to bitch about.

Omg! Hillary may have broken law! But maybe not! But she is such a bitch I know she broke it!

New Topics

Forum List

Back