Hillary Always Gloating,"I Will Stand For You"!,Right?,But She Has A Walking,Stair Climbing Problem!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :confused-84: And how many times have we heard Hillary say that she will stand for you? Didn't she mention a few times in the debates?
:cool-45:
But wait a second, doesn't Hillary often need assistance just to walk, or go up a flight of stairs?
:disbelief:
I Will Stand For You !! I Will Fight For You !!, yah, did she fight for us when four men were choking to death in Benghazi?
:eusa_think:
Maybe Hillary needs to change that script to " I Will Crawl For You" !!!:iagree:

She stands for nothing, except what polls tell her to stand for today.

And herself.

Anyone that thinks she cares about them needs someone to just guffaw in their face for like an hour.....

• Banned

And herself.

Anyone that thinks she cares about them needs someone to just guffaw in their face for like an hour.....
i cant believe that so many blacks take her seriously,,,unless I am wrong and most of them have finally figured out what a fraud she is

And herself.

i cant believe that so many blacks take her seriously,,,unless I am wrong and most of them have finally figured out what a fraud she is

I can't believe anyone above the age of 3 doesn't see through her facade...

I will stand for you...unless you're one of my Ambassadors in a hostile country and under attack...then I will IGNORE the phone call, roll over, and blame a video tomorrow.

:p

• Banned

And herself.

I can't believe anyone above the age of 3 doesn't see through her facade...
she will stand for Huma every time Huma walks out of her bathtub

Forum List

Back