Hillary Clinton violate the law AGAIN-Hillary campaigns at early voting location — in violation of N

Can't help but notice that she's shown drawing quite a crowd, despite what we hear from the Trumpistas.

200 people (many of whom are bussed in) is quite a crowd? I guess that's supposed to compare with Trump filling arenas. Don't worry; I'm sure the vote counters count like you do as well.

Red:
??? Were they held at gunpoint and made to board the bus?

No, just probably paid.

If you truly believe that be so, I suggest reporting it to the Attorney General or the FEC.

:lmao: She's not gonna prosecute her comrade.

Can't help but notice that she's shown drawing quite a crowd, despite what we hear from the Trumpistas.

200 people (many of whom are bussed in) is quite a crowd? I guess that's supposed to compare with Trump filling arenas. Don't worry; I'm sure the vote counters count like you do as well.

Red:
??? Were they held at gunpoint and made to board the bus?

No, just probably paid.

If you truly believe that be so, I suggest reporting it to the Attorney General or the FEC.

:lmao: She's not gonna prosecute her comrade.

Neither Mrs. Clinton now nor the President, is in a position to (decide to) prosecute (or not) anyone; it's just not a decision they are empowered to make. It's an Attorney General's (or more specifically the Office of the Special Counsel) decision and that is independent of the White House. A President can deliver a pardon, but that's as far as they can go. Believe it or not, not everything about government is political, despite the rhetoric we hear in the news.

Forum List

Back