Hillary Clinton-Secretary of State?

Because the Secretary of State is fourth in line to the Presidency after the VP, Speaker of the House, and President Pro Tempore. Being that Bill can't hold the Presidency, he therefore can't hold the SoS position.

No, you could. If something happened, god forbid, they would just go to the 5th in line.

Well, NBC is reporting that 2 obama aids said Hillary is seriously being considered as secretary of state, if she accepts.

I don't know if it is true.....only because there have been so many pranks lately by people pretending to be someone that they are not, like with the prank on palin, and the prank or not vetted source with msnbc, who knows what to believe?

And also, if this is being leaked and it turns out not to be true, getting some of us who would think that Hillary would be a pretty darn good consideration for the position and our hopes up only to be let down, again....

my hubby said he heard senator kerry was vying for the spot so who really knows?

care

Both Kerry and Richardson are vying for the post.

Personally, I'd rather see Hillary on the Supreme Court .. the right would be jumping off tall buildings and shooting themselves in the head .. AND, she would make a great Supreme Court pick.

First Obama has no experience and people don't want change. Then he picks experienced people to advise him and now there's not enough change. You cannot have it both ways.

No YOU can't have it both ways. We didn't vote for the "hope" and "change" empty suit. Your sorry ass did..

Both Kerry and Richardson are vying for the post.

Personally, I'd rather see Hillary on the Supreme Court .. the right would be jumping off tall buildings and shooting themselves in the head .. AND, she would make a great Supreme Court pick.

Bill Richardson already has his bags packed,he is definately expecting something. He def wants to get out of New Mexico before they find out how much he screwed it up. First day after the election he dropped the bomb that we don't have enough money to pay all of the teachers next year. Looks like some are going to be out of jobs...and that's just to start..

Forum List

Back