Hillary Clinton on Brit TV - called out for saying "WE HAVE A SEXUAL PREDATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE".

I doesn't matter what Ms. Clinton says. It doesn't make trump any less of a pervert. He's filth, he knows it, and the rest of us know it. Nobody with any sense would shake his hand, or have contact with his private parts, because there is a big question as to where both have been. He seems to have lived his entire life in a brothel.

I love that the Brit journalists do not suck Hillary Clinton's dick, and ask her actual questions.

I think her FOOT INJURY FROM A FALL was really her not liking the questions she was getting.

Partial Transcript below:

AM: The other big story of this week, as you know, is your friend Harvey Weinstein, whose had a huge slew of really serious allegations made against him. What was your reaction when you first read those allegations?

HC: I was shocked and appalled, because I’ve known him through politics, as many Democrats have. He’s been a supporter.

AM: A funder

HC: He’s been a funder, and you know, for all of us. For Obama, for me, for people who’ve run for, you know, for office in the United States. So it was – it was just disgusting and the stories that have come out are heartbreaking. And I really commend the women who have been willing to step forward now and tell their stories. But I think it’s important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour, but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics, you know, after all we have someone admitting to be the sexual assaulter in the Oval Office, there has to be a recognition that we must stand against this kind of, you know, action that is so sexist and misogynistic.
AM: And this depends upon women coming forward.
HC: Yeah.
AM Having the courage to come forward.
HC: Right.
AM And yet in your book the three were women brought onto stage by Trump attacking your husband, and you kind of dismissed them. Was that the right thing to do? Are you sure about that?
HC: Well, yes, because that had all been litigated. I mean, that was the subject of a huge, you know, investigation, as you might recall, in the late ‘90s and there were conclusions drawn and that was clearly in the past. But it is something that has to be taken seriously. As I say, for everyone, not just for those in entertainment right now.
AM: Absolutely. Nobody wants to blame women for what men do. But nonetheless, powerful women like you of course have a duty to call men out.
HC: As I did throughout the campaign. I – I certainly did. I mean, the – the – the really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape – what he said about women in the past, what he said about women during the campaign was discounted by a lot of voters. I think he has a very narrow view of what a women should be, and is very focused on keeping women in their place. And so the way he treated Angela Merkel, for example, when she came to the Oval Office, where he would not shake her hand, 10 ANDREW MARR SHOW, HILLARY CLINTON where he would not look at her, compared with the way he treated Theresa May, whose hand he grabbed.
AM: It was a grab wasn’t it?
HC: Yes, yes. I mean, so there’s two kind of women. Women that I like and I can work with and women that I’m afraid of or that would challenge me. I mean, that seems quite, you know, sexist if not misogynistic to me.

I really wish she would just go away. She lost an election she should have easily won. She's no longer relevant in any country. There's no more good she can do.

I love that the Brit journalists do not suck Hillary Clinton's dick, and ask her actual questions.

I think her FOOT INJURY FROM A FALL was really her not liking the questions she was getting.

AM: The other big story of this week, as you know, is your friend Harvey Weinstein, whose had a huge slew of really serious allegations made against him. What was your reaction when you first read those allegations?

HC: I was shocked and appalled, because I’ve known him through politics, as many Democrats have. He’s been a supporter.

HC: He’s been a funder, and you know, for all of us. For Obama, for me, for people who’ve run for, you know, for office in the United States. So it was – it was just disgusting and the stories that have come out are heartbreaking. And I really commend the women who have been willing to step forward now and tell their stories. But I think it’s important that we not just focus on him and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behaviour, but that we recognise this kind of behaviour cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics, you know, after all we have someone admitting to be the sexual assaulter in the Oval Office, there has to be a recognition that we must stand against this kind of, you know, action that is so sexist and misogynistic.
AM And yet in your book the three were women brought onto stage by Trump attacking your husband, and you kind of dismissed them. Was that the right thing to do? Are you sure about that?
HC: Well, yes, because that had all been litigated. I mean, that was the subject of a huge, you know, investigation, as you might recall, in the late ‘90s and there were conclusions drawn and that was clearly in the past. But it is something that has to be taken seriously. As I say, for everyone, not just for those in entertainment right now.
AM: Absolutely. Nobody wants to blame women for what men do. But nonetheless, powerful women like you of course have a duty to call men out.
HC: As I did throughout the campaign. I – I certainly did. I mean, the – the – the really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape – what he said about women in the past, what he said about women during the campaign was discounted by a lot of voters. I think he has a very narrow view of what a women should be, and is very focused on keeping women in their place. And so the way he treated Angela Merkel, for example, when she came to the Oval Office, where he would not shake her hand, 10 ANDREW MARR SHOW, HILLARY CLINTON where he would not look at her, compared with the way he treated Theresa May, whose hand he grabbed.
HC: Yes, yes. I mean, so there’s two kind of women. Women that I like and I can work with and women that I’m afraid of or that would challenge me. I mean, that seems quite, you know, sexist if not misogynistic to me.

I really wish she would just go away. She lost an election she should have easily won. She's no longer relevant in any country. There's no more good she can do.

maybe Hillary was referring to that creature in the Predator series?

Why does Hillary have to know all of her questions in advance?

Why did CNN give her debate questions in advance?

Why did they LIE about giving Hillary the debate questions?

HOW DARE ANYONE MAKE HER ANSWER QUESTIONS SHE DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS SPECIAL!!!!

Hillary Clinton Slams Matt Lauer for ‘Pointless Ambush’ During Campaign: I Wanted to ‘Shake Some Sense’ into Him

But after opening the forum with a broad question to Clinton about the most important quality in a commander in chief, moderator Lauer immediately switched gears to grill the Democratic nominee on the closed FBI investigation into her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

Clinton gave what she described as her “standard answer on the emails” — “It was a mistake to have a personal account. I would certainly not do it again. I make no excuses for it.” — and expected Lauer to move on to national security issues as promised.

Finally, Lauer pivoted to ask a question from one of the veterans NBC had picked to sit in the audience. How can I trust you, the self-described Republican and Gulf War vet asked Clinton, “when you clearly corrupted our national security?”

“Now I was ticked off. NBC knew exactly what it was doing here,” Clinton writes. “The network was treating this like an episode of The Apprentice, in which Trump stars and ratings soar. Lauer had turned what should have been a serious discussion into a pointless ambush. What a waste of time.”

:badgrin::asshole:

We got VERY VERY VERY lucky.

It would have been like Cersei on the iron Throne.

and, nutter butter?

we do have a sexual predator in the oval office. or does the fact that the Donald said he's one not matter to you loons?

That voice......that fucking voice......

Holy Shit....

It's like cats fucking under a running lawnmower.

None of that makes Trump any less guilty.

I'll take an unconscious Hillary over an supposedly "alert" Trump any day! If she spoke in her sleep, it would be a lot more coherent that Trump wide awake greeting a head of state! He's an embarrassment that we'll have to deal with a lot longer than I thought since Republicans care more about party than the welfare of the country and world! The bar just keeps getting lowered everyday and I'm wondering what they'll possibly be able to kvetch about a future Dem Pres. after Trump's unprecedented and disgusting behavior as C.-I.-C.? :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

When Hillary was SECRETARY OF STATE, did all foreign leaders have to submit their questions in advance to her staff for vetting?

Why wouldn't her supporters want her to be able to answer questions extemporaneously?

Why do her supporters want her to have all questions given to her in advance and her possible answers subjected to focus groups?

Don't you want her to have her own opinions?

This is exactly like a modern day Progressive rally...NO FREE SPEECH. NO GUNS FOR CITIZENS. NO CONSEQUENCES FOR THE RULING CLASS.

Reminds me of the "WOMEN'S" march on Washington.....but only liberal women were allowed to attend. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

WP_dailysanctuary-com_2015_03_RP041.jpg

I doesn't matter what Ms. Clinton says. It doesn't make trump any less of a pervert. He's filth, he knows it, and the rest of us know it. Nobody with any sense would shake his hand, or have contact with his private parts, because there is a big question as to where both have been. He seems to have lived his entire life in a brothel.
So somebody out there thinks that such loathsome individuals are "funny." This speaks volumes of how far we have fallen as a country. Here we have as our so-called "president" a sexually promiscuous person who admits to being a sexual predator, who is a known liar, who is a person who is motivated entirely by greed and ego, and who is a person who encourages violence, division, and aggression against other Americans, and people, including people who surprisingly identify themselves as believers in the Christian faith, support him. Then they talk about "values." Ridiculous.

So somebody out there thinks that such loathsome individuals are "funny." This speaks volumes of how far we have fallen as a country. Here we have as our so-called "president" a sexually promiscuous person who admits to being a sexual predator, who is a known liar, who is a person who is motivated entirely by greed and ego, and who is a person who encourages violence, division, and aggression against other Americans, and people, including people who surprisingly identify themselves as believers in the Christian faith, support him. Then they talk about "values." Ridiculous.

For some people, economics are more important than identity politics.

Reminds me of the "WOMEN'S" march on Washington.....but only liberal women were allowed to attend. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Seriously dumb post. I was there and stop making stuff up. There was no gate or entrance. There were all kinds of people there, old and young, male and female, heterosexual couples pushing baby strollers, fathers carrying toddlers on their shoulders, graying men wearing "pussy" hats. Interestingly, nobody was carrying a weapon of any sort. No guns to be seen. But there were so many people there that we couldn't move. I arrived after starting time, and could not even get onto the National Mall itself because of the size of the crowd. I have been in many marches in Washington, DC, and this was by far the largest one I have ever seen. The turnout, and the diversity in the turnout, was awe-inspiring. It gave me hope that our country has a future.

Forum List

Back