Hillary Clinton on Brit TV - called out for saying "WE HAVE A SEXUAL PREDATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE".

None of that makes Trump any less guilty.

Who and how many did Trump offend vs. Hillary's partner? When did Trump use his power to get a blow job from a young woman the same age as his daughter? When did Trump grope a woman in the Oval Office pantry? This is not a defense or denial of Trump but it does show how full of shit you people are.

I doesn't matter what Ms. Clinton says. It doesn't make trump any less of a pervert. He's filth, he knows it, and the rest of us know it. Nobody with any sense would shake his hand, or have contact with his private parts, because there is a big question as to where both have been. He seems to have lived his entire life in a brothel.
So somebody out there thinks that such loathsome individuals are "funny." This speaks volumes of how far we have fallen as a country. Here we have as our so-called "president" a sexually promiscuous person who admits to being a sexual predator, who is a known liar, who is a person who is motivated entirely by greed and ego, and who is a person who encourages violence, division, and aggression against other Americans, and people, including people who surprisingly identify themselves as believers in the Christian faith, support him. Then they talk about "values." Ridiculous.

For some people, economics are more important than identity politics.

We are talking about crime. Identity politics has absolutely nothing to do with it except for the situation in which someone is trying to use identity politics to get out of being held accountable for a crime, which is done a lot. I hope weinstein goes to jail for his actions and I hope that trump does as well.

I doesn't matter what Ms. Clinton says. It doesn't make trump any less of a pervert. He's filth, he knows it, and the rest of us know it. Nobody with any sense would shake his hand, or have contact with his private parts, because there is a big question as to where both have been. He seems to have lived his entire life in a brothel.
So somebody out there thinks that such loathsome individuals are "funny." This speaks volumes of how far we have fallen as a country. Here we have as our so-called "president" a sexually promiscuous person who admits to being a sexual predator, who is a known liar, who is a person who is motivated entirely by greed and ego, and who is a person who encourages violence, division, and aggression against other Americans, and people, including people who surprisingly identify themselves as believers in the Christian faith, support him. Then they talk about "values." Ridiculous.

We are talking about crime. Identity politics has absolutely nothing to do with it except for the situation in which someone is trying to use identity politics to get out of being held accountable for a crime, which is done a lot. I hope weinstein goes to jail for his actions and I hope that trump does as well.
What laws have Trump broken? Are you feeling ok?

A "WOMEN'S MARCH" should include all women.

Was it a march for women or against Trump?

A distinction without a difference. trump hangs out with, and supports, the hoodlums who want to attack women and the human rights of female human beings. The total misogynists and thugs who are trying to spread the sick ideology of patriarchy. And yes, I can use the term "patriarchy," which is a sick ideology based on the worship of male genitalia. No, this is not an attack on everyone who inhabits a male body, just on those in this demographic group who have a warped sense of unearned entitlement based on their bodies.

Before the interview, she broke her toe and is now wearing surgical boot.

She should've beak her jaw, and wear the mask.

Wait the minute, did she said "we have sexual predator" or "we had sexual predator" in the oval office?

Clinton left office in 2000.

We hoped Bill would go to jail but Hillary beat his victims into submission. It's very telling how you hate Trump for what he did but love the Clinton's despite what they've done. You're in no position to judge "Christians" or anyone else.

But trump is in office in 2017. This is a major problem. And Clinton never did anything evil to women in terms of policy decisions. trump chooses to suck up to the anti-women so-called "religious" sicko penis-worship types and throw all American women under the bus.

But trump is in office in 2017. This is a major problem. And Clinton never did anything evil to women in terms of policy decisions. trump chooses to suck up to the anti-women so-called "religious" sicko penis-worship types and throw all American women under the bus.

Sorry, you're an idiot.

There is no such thing as "thought crime", are you on drugs?

why am I an idiot?

Sorry, you're an idiot.
Why am I an "idiot" for noting the distinction between what an office holder does in his/her life, however "immoral," but affecting only a handful of people in his/her immediate circle of acquaintance, and an office holder who abuses his/her position of power to push through policies that hurt large numbers of Americans like trump, pence, and the others do? Bill Clinton never abused his position as POTUS to create the circumstances in which thousands of Americans have had to resort to driving long distances and losing paid work time to find health care, birth control, abortions, marriage licenses, etc. While Clinton may have done something in his private life to warrant an apology and reimbursement to specific people, when are these people going to receive apologies and reimbursement for their expenses?

why am I an idiot?

Sorry, you're an idiot.
Why am I an "idiot" for noting the distinction between what an office holder does in his/her life, however "immoral," but affecting only a handful of people in his/her immediate circle of acquaintance, and an office holder who abuses his/her position of power to push through policies that hurt large numbers of Americans like trump, pence, and the others do? Bill Clinton never abused his position as POTUS to create the circumstances in which thousands of Americans have had to resort to driving long distances and losing paid work time to find health care, birth control, abortions, marriage licenses, etc. While Clinton may have done something in his private life to warrant an apology and reimbursement to specific people, when are these people going to receive apologies and reimbursement for their expenses?

Translation: Trump is bad, Progs are good.

guilty

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-19_6-55-41.png
    upload_2017-10-19_6-55-41.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 11
  • upload_2017-10-19_6-56-9.png
    upload_2017-10-19_6-56-9.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 13
She is in such a bubble of ass kissers that she doesn't even realize that people remember her husband, Bill Clinton, was impeached and disbarred for lying to a Grand Jury about getting his dick sucked by a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky.

Then Hillary cries that we have a sexual predator in the White House. :badgrin:

Yes. trump and his cohorts are evil people dedicated to hurting others, as their actions demonstrate. There is nothing wrong with being devoted to progress and to solving our problems. Being stalled in the middle ages and trying to stifle any attempts to solve problems does nothing to improve the well-being of humans. There is no point to being mired in problems and living in an atmosphere of unhappiness and depression. My opinion of the "conservative" movement is that its members are extremely unhappy people, who want everyone to adopt their deeply depressive lifestyle. What is this: "I'm unhappy and never laugh or love, and all of you laughing and loving people enjoying your fellows need to cut it out and follow my lifestyle or I will cry and whine."

Yes. trump and his cohorts are evil people dedicated to hurting others, as their actions demonstrate. There is nothing wrong with being devoted to progress and to solving our problems. Being stalled in the middle ages and trying to stifle any attempts to solve problems does nothing to improve the well-being of humans. There is no point to being mired in problems and living in an atmosphere of unhappiness and depression. My opinion of the "conservative" movement is that its members are extremely unhappy people, who want everyone to adopt their deeply depressive lifestyle. What is this: "I'm unhappy and never laugh or love, and all of you laughing and loving people enjoying your fellows need to cut it out and follow my lifestyle or I will cry and whine."

I'm not sure about your psycho analysis of conservatives.

You are liberal. It's natural to have disagreements on how the country should be governed. In a basic sense you want to tax the shit out of people and have large government on every level and social justice and indentity politics are important to many Progs.

I want low taxes and small government.

I'm not sure about your psycho analysis of conservatives.

You are liberal. It's natural to have disagreements on how the country should be governed. In a basic sense you want to tax the shit out of people and have large government on every level and social justice and indentity politics are important to many Progs.

I want low taxes and small government.
We have been reducing revenue since the shit reagan (where is this going to end?) continually trying to reduce the revenue stream while increasing spending on things like warmongering, but not spending anything on our own people or homeland infrastructure. The Republicans are for out-of-control spending. The spending on the useless invasion of Iraq and payments to such idiots as Blackwater weren't even put onto the books until Obama. I want to know how much Iraq cost, who the contractors were and what they contributed to our America, and how much of our debt is derived from this fiasco. A number must be produced. Moreover, the wasteful spending on garbage like "abstinence education," (I have heard $1 billion) must be explained, and now Eric Prince's (head of Blackwater) sister is secretary of education and wants to rob us taxpayers, who fund public education as I have with thousands of my earned dollars, to fund indoctrination centers belonging to her cult.
Of course, social justice is important to all Americans because the concept of justice is a fundamental value in our country to be protected. It is not "large government" to require government to enforce our constitutional precepts.
Identity politics seems to be the prime motivator of the right-wingers. The people in the white-supremacy and male-supremacy movements, and the right-wing "Christian" folks, play identity politics to the hilt. I'm getting really bored with straight white guys who say that they are "Christians" and who try and attack women, LGBTs, darker-skinned folks, and other Americans. Identity politics anyone?

Forum List

Back